Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Jessie Gaff(Supergirl stunt person) has been killing it on ANW. It's fun to watch and shes great at it

omg chael crash fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Oh my Jesus

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

My feeling is that it's not Manu in the costume which is a bummer

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

How do I watch last season now since it's gone off Hulu? All I need to do is watch the last two episodes

Also, does this mean I have to wait until the entire season is over for me to watch this one? Hulu would have last night's episode up by the time I got home from work

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was only upset that they didn't blast, like, Scranton Pennsylvania or something

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Be real with me -- does LoT s1 get better? I think I've seen up to episode 7/8 but kind of fell off. Is it worth watching so I at least know what's going on in s2/why cold is back on Flash?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I agree which the person that said it's painfully obvious that it's not Manu in the costume when the mask is on

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I missed the part where he suddenly got long hair and a beard. What happened there?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

A fake beard. Really

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

4 or 5 times.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

If Captain Marvel/Shazam wasn't such a naming and rights cluster gently caress, I'd say Routh could do a pretty good Big Red Cheese.

I don't think there is any rights/naming cluster gently caress at all -- there's an announced Shazam movie coming in 2019. Well, no naming issues other than not being able to print "Captain Marvel" in a comic book title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mortanis posted:

Never forget Arrow had Oliver just solve the gun crisis off-screen. I have very little faith they'd be able to handle a BLM episode without at least some eye-rolling problems.

Gun fever was just still too hot

• Locked thread