Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure what is happening herr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I thought that TTT was one of the Goku pants / Shredded Moose guy's reregs, but maybe I'm misremembering?

NE way, this seems like a good place to say, "thinkfluencers, LOL"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
They're not interns OP, they're inmates :tinfoil: why do you think they restored felon voting rights in Virginia

turn your monitor on

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Enfield posted:

nice meltdown

That's funny coming from sad brain freak who torched himself wrong. Now you make a spectacle out of how ugly you are now with self inflicted burns. What's worse than a failure? Cause that's you.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Told Two Times posted:

That's funny coming from sad brain freak who torched himself wrong. Now you make a spectacle out of how ugly you are now with self inflicted burns. What's worse than a failure? Cause that's you.

Nice meltdown dipshit

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'll shill post for Hillary as long as they buy me some parachute accounts in case I'm banned for related/unrelated shitposting, pm me

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

That seems like an unwarranted level of aggression.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nice meltdown dipshit

Suck my dick you fuckman.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Told Two Times posted:

drat looks like ive been owned

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Hey let me tell you how great Hillary is OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I miss your Metal Gear av Enfield but the Garf one is pretty funny too

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Told Two Times posted:

Ok

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mdm posted:

I miss your Metal Gear av Enfield but the Garf one is pretty funny too

it represents my love of spaghetti

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Told Two Times posted:

nice meltdown

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Idk wtf is going on itt but holy poo poo that Idaho spud does NOT gently caress AROUND

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This thread really has me down, and when I feel down the only thing that can get me back up is the musical genius of Beatgrass. Yes Beatgrass, with Pete Mergard singing and playing the banjo, they are just one heck of a band!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

it represents my love of spaghetti

no lie spaghetti is pretty much the only meal I cook for myself because I can't cook for poo poo but I make a drat fine spaghetti

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
is this the new e-male thread?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I am going to vote for Hillary just to make the OP mad, and everyone else should, too.

Multiple times each if at all possible.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am going to vote for Hillary just to make the OP mad, and everyone else should, too.

Multiple times each if at all possible.

I'm on to your tricks now that the OP has exposed

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Anyone see the wild emails today? egregious as gently caress

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm registered to vote in three states and I'd be a drat fool not to vote in them all!

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ate-department/

This poo poo is :a2m:SICK&TWISTED:twisted:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm voting for Hairy Johnson

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Told Two Times posted:

Why don't you all take a step back and look at the big picture. Yeah trump is a big fat dummy. But hillary is the loving devil. I mean they had at least four people murdered last month. What will become of this bats hit crazy world? I mean you can count on hillary winning. The system is rigged. This country is broken and can't be fixed.

cool so which country are you going to emigrate to

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
oh wait... everyone's either beholden to amerikkkan interests or is even worse than amerikkka

you cannot escape your serfdom :twisted:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
you better believe you're going on report. you're not even going to be able to leave the country after january 2017. hope you enjoy forced labor camp

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i get like $50 for each ""subversive"" i file a report on. i'm a pretty big wheel down at the democratic committee.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
also, alex jones is totally bought and paid for. he's a great actor. lots of fun to chat with over a big heaping plate of arugula.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

a hole-y ghost posted:

Oh cool, it's the epic paranoid schizophrenic guy who thinks all the black men are conspiring with the police to destroy his life Truman Show style.

You definately have me confused with somebody else. I've never had a problem with black people. And the police were loving with me because I reported a child molester and it turns out the sheriff department was running protection for them. So I figured I couldn't get disappeared if a ton of people knew what was going on.

While the cops in my county are still running a child sex slavery ring, I can't count the whole fiasco as a failure. The worst, most evil cop around here had a stroke over the whole thing. I guess the FBI and the Internet knowing he was a child rapist was too much. I got that loving cop and I can sit here and tell you about it and not get in trouble because I didn't do anything wrong. Greatest adventure of my life would do it again.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Told Two Times posted:

You somehow failed to burn an already burned man in your nascar and tatertots levels of creative human failure

You aimed carefully at the ground and missed

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

You somehow failed to burn an already burned man in your nascar and tatertots levels of creative human failure

You aimed carefully at the ground and missed

It was a word play because he said nice meltdown. Get it?? CAUSE HE IS MELTED DOWN LOL

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Told Two Times posted:

It was a word play because he said nice meltdown. Get it?? CAUSE HE IS MELTED DOWN LOL

I'm really getting the sense that you don't breathe through your nose much, if at all.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im voting for hank

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Op is right about one thing, cspam posters do gently caress their mothers.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

You definately have me confused with somebody else. I've never had a problem with black people. And the police were loving with me because I reported a child molester and it turns out the sheriff department was running protection for them. So I figured I couldn't get disappeared if a ton of people knew what was going on.

While the cops in my county are still running a child sex slavery ring, I can't count the whole fiasco as a failure. The worst, most evil cop around here had a stroke over the whole thing. I guess the FBI and the Internet knowing he was a child rapist was too much. I got that loving cop and I can sit here and tell you about it and not get in trouble because I didn't do anything wrong. Greatest adventure of my life would do it again.

Um wow this is uh something where do you live? As child protection services here I'd like to think if this claim has any real credibility I can possibly intervene

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was a big supporter of... BURNie sanders
*studio audience claps polietly*

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin
Wait so a Hillary PAC is paying people to troll on Twitter, instead of getting a bunch of idiots to post Cuck for free? Looks like there's only one real job creator in this race.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RolandTower posted:

Wait so a Hillary PAC is paying people to troll on Twitter, instead of getting a bunch of idiots to post Cuck for free? Looks like there's only one real job creator in this race.

nobody knows who wrote the book of job. in anycase its koch bros central

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Unless you're actually full of poo poo and are a crazy hosed up weirdo but far be it from me to judge you let's hear it

• Locked thread