Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

America seriously needs a great leap forward AND a cultural revolution imo just not via maoism because lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

im voting for hank

I'm voting for Eoray Mel. He seems like a steady dude.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
has any surviving actual maoist ever had the balls to slap a chicken foot out of one of his countrymens mouths and explain that in a homophone rich language like chinese sometimes famine contingency sounds like delicacy

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Orkin Mang posted:

nobody knows who wrote the book of job. in anycase its koch bros central

job wrote it, idiot

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

job wrote it, idiot

its such a huge mystery.all the best people are saying it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Hello dead thread. Good afternoon. The FBI released the details of the Clinton interview with a 58 page report. Interesting details include the withholding of 17,500 work-related emails, claiming to have never received training on how to handle classified material, thinking classified headers were there to sort paragraphs alphabetically, losing some portion of 13 devices she used to access her server, and not being able to remember previous briefings due to memory issues stemming from her concussion. Let's not elect this person

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Killary Kan't Katch a break

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Um wow this is uh something where do you live? As child protection services here I'd like to think if this claim has any real credibility I can possibly intervene

Dude this is Mississippi you really think you can take the system down? I'll help you in any way i can.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Killary Kan't Katch a break

the fact that a 9th scandal won't do anything to her and that all of the scandals she doesn't go to jail for kind of merge into one vague scandal the american public only sort of care about

is the biggest break she could ever hope for, and she got it every time

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It's funny when you can tell what the daily "things to say" memo must have said... like the week they were all calling him "Dr.umpf." Then the next memo came out and no one called him that any more.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

How do I get a job at one of the cool think tanks? I have technically worked at a think tank before but I was just doing psych research with only tangential relevance to creating propaganda. I want the satisfaction of actually crafting the propaganda myself.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

How do I get a job at one of the cool think tanks? I have technically worked at a think tank before but I was just doing psych research with only tangential relevance to creating propaganda. I want the satisfaction of actually crafting the propaganda myself.

Dude its just like taking down dirty cops and human traffickers and poo poo. Just loving do it man. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't do poo poo without getting paid for it.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

I don't do poo poo without getting paid for it.

That's why you're not worth anything.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

look at that happy spud

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I saw where Hillary got sick and collapsed at a rally yesterday. I saw a national enquirerer that has a picture of her in the cover. Looked so bad she looked like she had aids. It said Alzheimer's bad liver from drinking pneumonia and three strokes.

Where is the truth? What exactly is wrong with this sick gently caress?

Discuss

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

I saw where Hillary got sick and collapsed at a rally yesterday. I saw a national enquirerer that has a picture of her in the cover. Looked so bad she looked like she had aids. It said Alzheimer's bad liver from drinking pneumonia and three strokes.

Where is the truth? What exactly is wrong with this sick gently caress?

Discuss

she has minutes-long allergic coughing fits brought on by pneumonia. the curbside collapse and the fact that she cant successfully mount stairs without assistance are because her alien bones have begun to buckle under the pressure of earth's atmosphere.

these symptoms are typical of polonium poisoning. vladimir ilyich ulyanov putin, the red cad, probably had his inside man, donald drumpf, sli[p her a dose.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Drink Cheerwine posted:

she has minutes-long allergic coughing fits brought on by pneumonia. the curbside collapse and the fact that she cant successfully mount stairs without assistance are because her alien bones have begun to buckle under the pressure of earth's atmosphere.

these symptoms are typical of polonium poisoning. vladimir ilyich ulyanov putin, the red cad, probably had his inside man, donald drumpf, sli[p her a dose.

This is literally what the real life doctor that Will Smith played in the hit movie Concussion actually believes

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

Ok you lost me after pneumonia. Say what now?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Ok you lost me after pneumonia. Say what now?

hillary is an alien what was poisoned by vladi.

Bulky Brute
Aug 23, 2004
I'm a horrible extreme leftist moron who developed my political opinions through a long and trying process of smelling my own farts until my brain died. Please ignore all my stupid posts---------->
Hillary bombed Libya back to the stone age but she would never order an assassination on sacred United States territory.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

hillary is an alien what was poisoned by vladi.

Why would vlad poison her? Wouldn't he be an alien too? How do you know these things?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Why would vlad poison her? Wouldn't he be an alien too? How do you know these things?

he's still mad that the overcharge button she gave lavrov in 2009 wasnt meant in earnest.

no, but he's russian, which is practically the same thing.

i hacked sidney blumenthal's aol account and got the inside line from his nsa source.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
What does David Brock's cock taste like?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Drink Cheerwine posted:

he's still mad that the overcharge button she gave lavrov in 2009 wasnt meant in earnest.

i hacked sidney blumenthal's aol account and got the inside line from his nsa source.

if i were a terribly unfunny cartoonist for the new yorker i would definitely be making thousands of dollars this week for a color pencil sketch of god offering hillary clinton a physical plastic reset button on her health if she repents for her war crimes

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

drat dude. Tell us more interesting things. Please.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Boomstick Quaid posted:

What does David Brock's cock taste like?

Who?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

if i were a terribly unfunny cartoonist for the new yorker i would definitely be making thousands of dollars this week for a color pencil sketch of god offering hillary clinton a physical plastic reset button on her health if she repents for her war crimes

it's election season, anything other than gushing support is verboten

Told Two Times posted:

drat dude. Tell us more interesting things. Please.

dr umpf wordfilters to Trump
polar bears have black skin
there is an ant super-colony that spans 3 continents

this hobgoblin

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This thread has convinced me to vote Trump

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

a bone to pick posted:

Awesome.

Mission accomplished.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

I think what sealed the deal for me was when he told a woman to gently caress off with her noisy baby.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
You have to pledge your first born to David Brock so that he might feast on the Night of Transfiguration. In return you get surplus Grillary Clinton tongs and spatulas. A good deal OP

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think what sealed the deal for me was when he told a woman to gently caress off with her noisy baby.

Didn't he give that baby a shitload of money because the hillbots latched onto the story?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the gently caress is wrong with that dude's hair? worse than trumps

also very disappointed if trump gave the crying baby money, unforgivable

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
OP I suspect you are a giant fruitbat, fyi

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

OP I suspect you are a giant fruitbat, fyi

You are incorrect sir.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Told Two Times posted:

You are incorrect sir.

That's exactly what a giant fruitbat would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That's exactly what a giant fruitbat would say.

Well if that's the case, How do I prove im not a giant fruitbat?

• Locked thread