Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Looks like I'm homeless.. lost my job and my home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
>inventory

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
remove the t from your user name and you'll be all set

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Again?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

>Check inventory

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Congrats on getting off the grid. Now you can disappear into the seedy underbelly of the city.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Go to jail

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
sorry to hear that man I was homeless for 7 years and couch surfed for a lot of it but I lived under a bridge for a year and a half and it sucks if you need anything let me know

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sorry about your troubles bud.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

in all seriousness op, who gives a loving poo poo?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
congratulations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
We don't need another Centripedal Horse.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

It's hard here on the streets. I'm the smallest homeless guy in my shanty town so I always have to bottom. I'll open up a patreon soon so you guys can help me out with some cash.. and maybe get something in return if you're ever in the area

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i regret showing compassion to you almost immediately

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
> *

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Sid Vicious posted:

i regret showing compassion to you almost immediately

me too

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
very carefully

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hope you get eaten by a pack of dogs

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sid Vicious posted:

sorry to hear that man I was homeless for 7 years and couch surfed for a lot of it but I lived under a bridge for a year and a half and it sucks if you need anything let me know

Is this true

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
get a job, op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Op had a job?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
home is where the heart is OP

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

angerbeet posted:

home is where the heart is OP

good point, seems op was a liar?

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

canpakes posted:

Is this true

yes i was kicked out at 14 for being an atheist and refusing to go to church or admit God was real as well as a bunch of other stuff I don't want to get into. lived with a friend of mine on a cot for like 3 years since his parents were really nice he passed away 10 years ago unfortunately but after I turned 18 I was working at a good job and rented a room for awhile but I started doing a lot of drugs and stole a ton of money from my job and after I finally thought I was totally screwed if I went back to work (they were doing inventory and I did a lot of sneaky inventory stuff to steal money) I started living under a bridge I'll try and find it on Google maps one second

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
what happened op ?

quote:

yes i was kicked out at 14 for being an atheist

america lmao

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
Is the doggy going to be homeless with you too?

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I see a bright future for you in sucking dicks for cheeseburgers op. My recommendation is to only swallow if fries come with the burger.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
where do i send my money?

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Maybe try getting drunk. Seems to be working for most of the homeless people I try to ignore as I walk past. Namaste.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sid Vicious posted:

yes i was kicked out at 14 for being an atheist and refusing to go to church or admit God was real as well as a bunch of other stuff I don't want to get into. lived with a friend of mine on a cot for like 3 years since his parents were really nice he passed away 10 years ago unfortunately but after I turned 18 I was working at a good job and rented a room for awhile but I started doing a lot of drugs and stole a ton of money from my job and after I finally thought I was totally screwed if I went back to work (they were doing inventory and I did a lot of sneaky inventory stuff to steal money) I started living under a bridge I'll try and find it on Google maps one second

Sounds rough OP. Are you still atheist or did you call on God when you had no one to call on.?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

unpacked robinhood posted:

what happened op ?

I was kicked out for being an Atheist

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Remember that mouth wash is a cheap substitute for booze. Store own brands is what you want to look for.

Just like the plucky racoon, you can also find delicious food in refuse piles and never dismiss medical waste. Protein is protein.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I will take in your cats OP (if you live within 15 minutes of Hartford, CT)

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

canpakes posted:

Sounds rough OP. Are you still atheist or did you call on God when you had no one to call on.?

i would still consider my self any atheist yeah i dont go like running my mouth about it or put other people down for their beliefs though it's just my own lack of beliefs has nothing to do with others. this is the yard I walked through and the edge of the bridge I lived under

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

I was kicked out for being an Atheist

lmao

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

how come its called homeless when u dont have a home but when u do have a home its not called homemore

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Enfield posted:

i hope you eat a pack of hotdogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Triggered posted:

I see a bright future for you in sucking dicks for cheeseburgers op. My recommendation is to only swallow if fries come with the burger.

gently caress off, Randy.

• Locked thread