Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Looks like I have a home... have a job and a house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Inventory:
Cell phone with 1% battery.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Inventory:

A lot of stuff because I have a lot of space to put stuff and have really never not had a space to my own in the years I have been alive. I would say I own maybe 2ksq foot of just "stuff"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ruggan posted:

Inventory:
Cell phone with 1% battery.

>charge phone

>phone post from local bar

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I like to scratch my drat balls

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Iron Prince posted:

>charge phone

>phone post from local bar

You charge your phone on the way to the closest bar in your Honda CRV. Your balls are itchy so the first thing you do at the bar is take a leak. Obviously you FaceTime your gay uncle to show him and snap a few pics along the way.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

im so full of homes whenever i sneeze i fart out a duplex

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Business Gorillas posted:

im so full of homes whenever i sneeze i fart out a duplex

you fart. once... twice........ yeah, twice. wait... three times.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You're now standing alone in an empty wine bar. The bartender glares at you. "Restrooms are for customers only" he huffs while preparing himself a cheese plate

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

If you love it so much, you must be a home-o-sexual. :smugdog:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Homeful sounds like something tom hanks would say in cloud atlas and that's the true true.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a hotel motel. u can only pay with credit card, im sorry. youll have to swipe, im sorry

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Treat yourself to some new wallpaper or a nice throw rug.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

The bartender picks up the phone. "Hello? Yes? I'd like to report a crime... yes... trespassing. Yes... he won't leave. No. He's still here. Ok, I'll hold"

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

A slow, punctuated fart pierces the silence as you stand motionless. The bartender, still on hold, looks at you with disgust.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
waaaa waaaaa waaaaa I have a house waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

congrats op

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

JiveHonky posted:

waaaa waaaaa waaaaa I have a house waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa

Your thoughts are vapid. As worthless as this forum. As boring as you. You think a number of other negative things about yourself in rapid succession.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Ruggan posted:

You charge your phone on the way to the closest bar in your Honda CRV. Your balls are itchy so the first thing you do at the bar is take a leak. Obviously you FaceTime your gay uncle to show him and snap a few pics along the way.

Please don't doxx the goon in the other thread.

I know the next image in the series is his piss-soaked grin.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

The bartender looks up from the counter. "The cops are gonna be here soon. Just fuckin leave." You look at him and smile. "Congrats OP" you say to him with a shiteating grin on your face. "What?" he replies. "What the gently caress does that mean?"

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Please don't doxx the goon in the other thread.

I know the next image in the series is his piss-soaked grin.

You think back to the last time you read the forums. The last thread you read was about a guy who was newly homeless. You imagine his face in place of the toilet bowl in the picture you took. Your right leg twitches.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You close your eyes. North. South. East. West. In. Out. Up. Down. Climb ladder. Enter house. Open Furnace. Go Inside. Wait. Wait. Wait.

You open your eyes. You haven't moved.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i want to live in a greenhouse so i can grow up to be big and strong and tasty

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Two police walk into the bar. "This the guy?" they ask. The bartender nods. "Come on, bud" the skinny one says. "You need to leave."

Your right leg twitches again.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

satanic splash-back posted:

i want to live in a greenhouse so i can grow up to be big and strong and tasty

You turn to the fat officer. "Did you grow up in a greenhouse?"

He turns towards you and says "gently caress you, idiot. let's go"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You look the police officer in the eyes. "gently caress this gay earth". You die.

Game summary:
2/168 points

- You went to the bar.
- You peed in a toilet.

• Locked thread