Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Howdy cocksuckers.

Nobody who has never sucked a dick is allowed.

AARO fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Does it count if it wasn't someone else's

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Egbert Souse posted:

Does it count if it wasn't someone else's

haha you gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Angelina's dick must be mammoth.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno, it is pretty gay if a man claims they have never sucked another man's dick. sucking cock is one of the great privileges of heterosexuality.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
all i can say is whoops

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqRI1Sbais8

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I've never sucked a dick. Am I allowed to post?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
one time me and a lesbian coworker agreed on the count of three we'd say how many dicks we've each sucked and it was the same number (two)

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp
I think about 26 or 27 now, maybe 30? idk.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Arri posted:

I think about 26 or 27 now, maybe 30? idk.

In a row?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
never sucked, but have been sucked and can critique your technique

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
yo what up

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yo I have and it was bad sorry Jeremy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
And Andy, sorry to Andy too

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
yea what of it

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
I'm starting to think the only goons who haven't smoked a salami are the ones who haven't had the opportunity to do so.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.

AARO posted:

I'm starting to think the only goons who haven't smoked a salami are the ones who haven't had the opportunity to do so.

It never came up

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I did, but don't remember it well because I was drunk. And I was only like four.

Uncle Bob still sends me Valentine cards from prison every year, so I must be a natural I guess.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

hormones are a bitch

also i have been taken advantage of multiple times while drunk. i guess i got that nice twink body, idk

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

clitical hit posted:

hormones are a bitch

also i have been taken advantage of multiple times while drunk. i guess i got that nice twink body, idk

like timeshares and stuff? i got drunk and bought a footstool for the toilet off the tv i never use

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Serious Frolicking posted:

i dunno, it is pretty gay if a man claims they have never sucked another man's dick. sucking cock is one of the great privileges of heterosexuality.

Cocksucking is one of life's greatest pleasures, too. I can't imagine why any guy wouldn't jump at the chance to wrap his lips and tongue around a nice hard shaft.

I haven't done it in awhile, but only because I haven't had a chance.

Too bad, since I've always believed that it's better to give than to receive.

I'M JONESING FOR SOME JOHNSON!

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Only one but by god it was massive.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
every guy ive sucked off has been like omg baby that was amazing how did u do learn to do that? and then i start telling him about the time me and my friend went to this weird show in the Philippines and started talking to the lady who worked there and while they were busy leading the next animal up to stage she starts showing us how to do this thi

anyway at this point i realize he cant understand me so i start spitting out all the bottlecaps

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

every guy ive sucked off has been like omg baby that was amazing how did u do learn to do that? and then i start telling him about the time me and my friend went to this weird show in the Philippines and started talking to the lady who worked there and while they were busy leading the next animal up to stage she starts showing us how to do this thi

anyway at this point i realize he cant understand me so i start spitting out all the bottlecaps

pm me

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TynPqDlQ-F0

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ive done the thing. i've sucked a penis. haha. yeah. yeah. haha. it was fun haha.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

I'm trying to understand the implications of what you are saying Ms. Poop. I feel like once I do, it will be really unpleasant...

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Off-topic, to say the least.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op ur mother is currently too busy to post itt

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
It's such a trivial thing lol that people make it a big deal.
I've done it a couple times, I'd do it again if it seemed right, no regrets.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i eat so much pussy im shittin clit but I've never sucked cock :( i am shamed

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

my fav poster :love:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

i eat so much pussy im shittin clit

whoa

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

i eat so much pussy im shittin clit

hosed up if true

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
me

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Sucking on weiners is really fun op, you should try it. Esp when the recipient grabs your hair and really gets into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Sucking on weiners is really fun op, you should try it. Esp when the recipient grabs your hair and really gets into it

:stwoon:

• Locked thread