Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
glugglguglgulgululllllluuuuugllgulgulgululgluggluggluglgluu*I CANT BREA*gluggluglugluglllugulgulglluuullluglglulgululgluggluggluggluglglugl*pukes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

glugglguglgulgululllllluuuuugllgulgulgululgluggluggluglgluu*I CANT BREA*gluggluglugluglllugulgulglluuullluglglulgululgluggluggluggluglglugl*pukes*

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I tripped and fell, face first with my mouth open. Then this nice young man helped me up so I blew him to show my appreciation :shrug:.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The only time I have ever sucked a dick I was told it was the best dicksucking he had ever had so I don't know if I should take this as a good or bad thing because I do not desire to become a professional blowjobber

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CJacobs posted:

The only time I have ever sucked a dick I was told it was the best dicksucking he had ever had so I don't know if I should take this as a good or bad thing because I do not desire to become a professional blowjobber

arent u precious

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I humblebragged about the Dick Suck

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I think this thread is a great way for people who have sucked dicks to meet those who would like their dicks sucked.

Just an idea I've been mulling over!

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

ayy I've sucked like 2 dicks but I was young. took me a while to come to grips with my heterosexuality but I still beat it to femboy furries every now and then. keepin it real since 1991

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry human being, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I've only sucked one, but I did it a bunch of times, wasn't that great TBH.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Sonofsilversign posted:

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.
It's a good thing your mother is a dumb slut because boy howdy the appeals process would be tough if she believed this

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
dICKS are as good as Vaginas. Always suck them, becaus you shouldn't hang out with people you're afraid to gently caress.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

big shags posted:

It's a good thing your mother is a dumb slut because boy howdy the appeals process would be tough if she believed this

i emerged into this world fully formed from the thigh of a perfect bronzed fuckboi friend

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I consider myself something of a hobbyist, yeah

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oops, posted in wrong topic.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

BigBadSteve posted:

Oops, posted in wrong topic.

Don't be a stranger now. Dicksuckin's for everyone.

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007
We have this thing called Fetish Friday where my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend that is living with me until he can find a job get together and she forces me to suck his dick in order to get him hard and then they have sex right on my bed. I'm not gay or anything, I just like to see my girlfriend happy. But I guess this does make me a cock sucker.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ante Christ posted:

We have this thing called Fetish Friday where my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend that is living with me until he can find a job get together and she forces me to suck his dick in order to get him hard and then they have sex right on my bed. I'm not gay or anything, I just like to see my girlfriend happy. But I guess this does make me a cock sucker.

That sounds like fun, but that woman needs to leave so that the real fun can begin.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
one technique ive worked on is to bite down and shake it powerfully with my neck until it squeaks this is called the pet toy

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Inviting this whole thread to Goon Camp 2.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

one technique ive worked on is to bite down and shake it powerfully with my neck until it squeaks this is called the pet toy

wow this is hot, going to try this tonight thx

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

2nded

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

CJacobs posted:

i always just assumed any guy who said that was just lying so you would be all proud of yourself and suck his dick more

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Attn rest of the thread: anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than you.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

YeahTubaMike posted:

i always just assumed any guy who said that was just lying so you would be all proud of yourself and suck his dick more

yep anyone whos been on both sides of a dick sucking knows you save criticism for the people who are gonna be down there on the reg

tho please be honest with people who are still trying to pull that high school half handbeezy poo poo in their 20s cause thats just sad

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Sonofsilversign posted:

half handbeezy poo poo

elab pls

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

i went to a glory hole and sucked a dick to be able to write to this thread.

then i sucked like 37 more, because i liked it. i'm going back tomorrow.

suck dick, people.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gatekeeper posted:

i eat so much pussy im shittin clit
good man. good man :glomp:

Ante Christ posted:

suck that dick with pride buddy :j::respek::unsmith:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure what to do. Does my own dilznick count or what

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

YeahTubaMike posted:

drat. I feel like a fool now.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Does my own count i was very flexible back when i was younger

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

when they keep a hand on the ddick the whole time under the pretense of jerking you off but its really there as a buffer to stop the dick going too deep

theres probably a more technical term but i dropped out of dick sucking school cause the workload was too much for me

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
One time I suck ed a lady's dilz and it was huge and made me feel insecure but I was still able to cum after she finished on me so I'd still vote it at least 4 out of five stars

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i make a deece six figgies sucking cocks

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

checking in

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

You can't fathom the amount of dicks that I've sucked you lazy cocksuckers

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Sonofsilversign posted:

when they keep a hand on the ddick the whole time under the pretense of jerking you off but its really there as a buffer to stop the dick going too deep

theres probably a more technical term but i dropped out of dick sucking school cause the workload was too much for me

Ah yes static hand is el garbago

The hand should be moving on all dick dimensions, up and down the length whilst constantly spinning back and forth around its circumference

all this should be happening independent of the actual mouthsucking

I know a thing or two about a thing or two about suckin fuckin dick

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If I post in here do I have to suck a dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like sucking cocks and I like having my cock sucked

• Locked thread