Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
every guy ive sucked off has been like omg baby that was amazing how did u do learn to do that? and then i start telling him about the time me and my friend went to this weird show in the Philippines and started talking to the lady who worked there and while they were busy leading the next animal up to stage she starts showing us how to do this thi

anyway at this point i realize he cant understand me so i start spitting out all the bottlecaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

one technique ive worked on is to bite down and shake it powerfully with my neck until it squeaks this is called the pet toy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

i eat so much pussy im shittin clit
good man. good man :glomp:

Ante Christ posted:

We have this thing called Fetish Friday where my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend that is living with me until he can find a job get together and she forces me to suck his dick in order to get him hard and then they have sex right on my bed. I'm not gay or anything, I just like to see my girlfriend happy. But I guess this does make me a cock sucker.

suck that dick with pride buddy :j::respek::unsmith:

• Locked thread