Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The news cycle has moved on since its election year etc but I didn't want us to forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TDZSHhRlw

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Good.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

they're barely even wrong

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like the fake name I gave that cop

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that the dude that pulled down a poster of glorious leader or something?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Another goon makes headlines!

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i dont give a gently caress

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i would kill to freeze to death right about now tbh

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
anyone with the name warm beer should be in jail anyway on general principles so gj glorious leader

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

jackyl posted:

anyone with the name warm beer should be in jail anyway on general principles so gj glorious leader

so like all of europe

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Hows otto doing, is he holding up OK?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Stupid naive idiot is still enslaved for traveling to hostile country and not thinking about how different the consequences of his actions are there.

News at 11.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the bus driver from the simposons? dang

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I never, never should have allowed myself to be lured by the United States administration to commit a crime in this country, I wish that the United States administration never manipulate people like myself in the future to commit crimes against foreign countries. I entirely beg you, the people and government of the DPRK, for your forgiveness. Please! I made the worst mistake of my life!

lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
his fraternity is hosting a party next week to raise the funds for his freedom

entry fee is $5, girls get in free

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Yea but he won't even get the real gulag prison experience since he's a soft white boy. They'll put him in a dunce cap and have him digging holes for 8 hours with passable meals so he doesn't see all the blatant human rights violations and death and whatnot.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well I guess I'm alone in that I am deeply concerned that an American citizen is being imprisoned in the most vile and totalitarian country currently in existence and my government has lifted not one finger to bring him home. I hope for his health and safety and I also hope that North Korea is destroyed in the fires of judgment.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

girls get in free

i thought he did?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
he's not a cute asian lady so sadly billdawg can't use his dick to spring poor otto

hilldawg otoh....

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well I guess I'm alone in that I am deeply concerned that an American citizen is being imprisoned in the most vile and totalitarian country currently in existence and my government has lifted not one finger to bring him home. I hope for his health and safety and I also hope that North Korea is destroyed in the fires of judgment.

I would assume they're doing something. There were two other dudes in the same situation and we got them out eventually, it just took a couple years.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I'm deeply concerned that you post.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

I'm deeply concerned that you post.

This is the desired effect.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

his fraternity is hosting a party next week to raise the funds for his freedom

entry fee is $5, girls get in free

We should hold one to raise funds to keep him imprisoned.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I don't think anyone would show up

Then again we have the entire economy of North Korea on our side ($80 USD) so I think we got a shot here

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Oh he's the dumbass who went to NK on purpose and then stole state property.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
There's an American dude who disappeared while hiking in China 12 years ago and a Japanese newspaper just broke the story that he was actually kidnapped by North Koreans and was an English teacher for Kim Jong Un.

Still stuck there.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Same but ironically.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol warm beer what a pussy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

smoobles posted:

The news cycle has moved on since its election year etc but I didn't want us to forget.

he probably shouldn't have gone to the DPRK

8 track betamax posted:

Another goon makes headlines!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

jackyl posted:

:agreed:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
In the old country, his family's name was cellarbier and they changed it at Ellis island to make it more comprehensible in America.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

8-Bit Scholar posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

we should pluck him out with a hot air baloon and disguises on

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

8 track betamax posted:

but he's from America (gently caress YEAH)
what ever happened to that college kid who stole a poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

Yeah, but the thing is, gently caress their laws. The United States of America hasn't respected anyone's laws but its own for decades now and we certainly should not respect insane tyrants. This country was founded on the simple notion that kings can get hosed and I think that is just as applicable now as it was then

• Locked thread