Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

You mean the person this thread is about? I dunno...IDIOT

haha his name is otto? gently caress that dude

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is it victim blaming if I say "that's why you don't go to bumhole North Korea"

?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

?

dont brake the law in North Korea
that is all they want

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
also you shouldn't go to North Korea

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

?
yeah but its that rare victim blaming that isnt laced with bigotry or about an important problem pertaining to the common society of the victim and blamer

just some dude that made a plan to do something stupid, had plenty of time to ponder the stupidity and consequences of it, and then went through with it anyway

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah but its that rare victim blaming that isnt laced with bigotry or about an important problem pertaining to the common society of the victim and blamer

just some dude that made a plan to do something stupid, had plenty of time to ponder the stupidity and consequences of it, and then went through with it anyway

and had enough money and political pull to go to North Korea.
Pretty sure I can't go there. I still can't go to Cuba

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That dude is so lucky... he gets to experience comunism first hand, that must an awesome experience.
I think we should raise some money so he can tell DnD how radical life in the DPRK is

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WitchFetish posted:

That dude is so lucky... he gets to experience comunism first hand, that must an awesome experience.
I think we should raise some money so he can tell DnD how radical life in the DPRK is

also he is gonna build some big muscles breaking rocks with a hammer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
plus they won't feed him very well, so all the calories are going straight to his muscles

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Ok so Tri Delta had their own party on the same night so I'm afraid we only raised $20 for the "Free Blackface" (his frat name) fund I'm sorry everyone

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
yeah imagine living in a country where the military gets everything they need and much more while common people starve lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

Ok so Tri Delta had their own party on the same night so I'm afraid we only raised $20 for the "Free Blackface" (his frat name) fund I'm sorry everyone

I only donate to tri lambda

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i am glad this extremely stereotypical college boy is spending the best years of his life in north korea

he'll probably be out by the end of 2017 any way

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

WitchFetish posted:

North Korea isn't communist they follow the "Juche" ideology

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Trump is gonna get our boy Otto home guaranteed. Shillary will no doubt ask her good friend Kim Jong Un for a videotaped execution she can watch while she masturbates with a crucifix.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
is da US goubment done with this kid or are we gonna waste a bunch of resources tryin to get him back? if i paid taxes i'd be MAD AS HELL

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

poopnanners posted:

is da US goubment done with this kid or are we gonna waste a bunch of resources tryin to get him back? if i paid taxes i'd be MAD AS HELL

they saved caro, so anythings possible

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

As a nation we have collectively decided that this dumbass isn't worth saving, and have filed the incident under "poo poo happens".

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no go on about how :qq: "but his brain wasnt fully developed yet!" i wont interrupt
obviously if i point out how stupid you and he both are then i universally support torture
nice meltdown

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

As a nation we have collectively decided that this dumbass isn't worth saving, and have filed the incident under "poo poo happens".

how did you last so long then?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how did you last so long then?

I don't leave my house, I guess you can say I "work from home" :grin:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
His beer is gonna be pretty warm by the time he gets out

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stuntman posted:

nice meltdown
-said as you discreetly excuse yourself from the discussion

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

-said as you discreetly excuse yourself from the discussion
said as i :qq:, actually

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

poopnanners posted:

spoiler alert yes they're going to try to get him out. how hard will they try? idk.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't really have much sympathy for a convicted felon. why didn't you post a anniversary thread for the victims instead of the criminal, op?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
to be fair the workers who had to put up that dumb banner were probably also treated subhumanly DPRK is equal opportunity oppression

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
He only wanted poster cause he loves dear leader so much!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Helical Nightmares posted:

Willing to pay for your one way ticket to North Korea. I'm sure your gawker credentials will help with your cultural enrichment.

So tell me why you aren't moving to North Korea yourself :allears:

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I'm not afraid to victim-blame in this case.

That poster shouldn't have gone out lookin so sexy.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Why would anyone willingly visit North Korea? Is there anything to actually see there aside from abject poverty?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cymoril posted:

Why would anyone willingly visit North Korea? Is there anything to actually see there aside from abject poverty?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Cymoril posted:

To blast a huge load of baby batter deep into the hot rear end guide they give you.

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

I don't care about Mr. Warm Beer's situation but I do support starting a war with the DPRK using his imprisonment as a flimsy pretense.

This news cycle is boring and we gotta shake it up.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

canyoneer posted:

There's an American dude who disappeared while hiking in China 12 years ago and a Japanese newspaper just broke the story that he was actually kidnapped by North Koreans and was an English teacher for Kim Jong Un.

Still stuck there.

ok

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Ye I agree, lets start a war because of some criminal

So thousands of North Korean people who are just going to slowly starve to death anyway die, so what, we gotta get the criminal back to our borders

I agree

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
His punishment was harsh but fair.

His story isn't as good as the other wanker who went into the DPRK and tried to claim asylum. He even wrote a bunch of spylike nonsense in his notebook in order to convince them that he was a government agent. They didn't buy it and locked him up until eventually being released, although he seems to talk positively about the experience. If that moron can make it back, then this kid should be ok, with similar positive stories and a new work ethic.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What's baffling is that nk apparently gets away with kidnapping random citizens from China/SK/ whatever and no one gives them poo poo ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
just lol if u feel bad for people who willingly give oppressive regimes money and then get punished for it

• Locked thread