Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

fordan posted:

And I don't think Apple pays for Sat delivery. Your options are to try and get it tonight or probably wait until Monday. I've been turned away from getting a non-Saturday delivery package on Saturday at the depot before because "it's already packed on the truck for delivery on Monday."

What I can tell you about Saturday and UPS and iPhones is:

1) The day after launch day, people got it via UPS on Saturday.

2) The day mine came in, 1 week later, there was a weird widespread UPS delay... mine came in Saturday.

Maybe they will keep doing Saturday for the iphones for launch-ish orders. I wouldn't bank on it, but it is definitely possible given the recent evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!

Nooooooooooo, what is this bullshit

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
My Verizon Jet Black 128gb 7+ that was scheduled for the 12th just billed me. Does that mean it's shipping?

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

It's "Preparing for Shipment" soon

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Yeah my phone shipped actually. Nice! The original ETA was in November.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Mine was due to arrive tomorrow with UK carrier Three but they informed me today that's not happening :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Taima posted:

My Verizon Jet Black 128gb 7+ that was scheduled for the 12th just billed me. Does that mean it's shipping?

Mine too :holy: Silver 32

• Locked thread