Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Laserface posted:

Work is paying for me to get the new iPhone so even though its shaping up to be a lovely stop gap upgrade that doesnt fix the shape/feel issues of the current models I dont really care as its a new phone that I get for free.

Give it some edges or make it out of metal that isnt slippery as gently caress and softer than cake.

I thought one of the more believable rumors was they're making the 7 out of different metal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
NO applaus for the removal of the headphone jack. The adapter being included with the iPhone is a surprise though, and makes it at least acceptable.

• Locked thread