Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Just wondering. Is 2 x 25 min sessions a week before work with a dumbbell plus normal playing sports enough to get tonk? Or do you need to be more dedicated? I only know one musecleman IRL and if I ask him he'll take the piss something chronic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

Just wondering. Is 2 x 25 min sessions a week before work with a dumbbell plus normal playing sports enough to get tonk? Or do you need to be more dedicated? I only know one musecleman IRL and if I ask him he'll take the piss something chronic.

I prefer functional strength and find it to be much more rewarding. I mean how often do you need to dead lift a car

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Start by sucking d for the extra test

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think 3 days a week, 1-hour sessions is the minimum to get results.

I wouldn't listen to any gym-rats because, despite their physique, they spend 2 hours a day every day of the week working out and eat an unreal amount to stay big.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
With the right supplements...not long at all:

• Locked thread