Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Naerasa posted:

Oh man that sounds super uncomfortable. hosed up J/O technique, if you ask me.

It's really nice, and it's way more common than you would think, actually. I imagine any woman that played a bow instrument every day of their life would eventually try it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110601051342AA0spTB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
This one weird trick discovered by a single wannabe mom. Landlords hate her!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I stuck my dick in a bassoon once

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Imagery is wonderful.

congrats, OP

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
oh cool like jimi page but with a oval office

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I play steel slide guitar with my saddle hardened labia. Reckon. :clint:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I play steel slide guitar with my saddle hardened labia. Reckon. :clint:

i cum sounds

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

*Plays a Jethro Tull flute solo with a skin flute*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I used to take cello lessons and whenever my teacher would talk about violinists she'd sneer and refer to them as "fiddle players"

• Locked thread