Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
please take good care of your rear end it works real hard for you and doesn't ask for much in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Tectonis posted:

The medical term is "Booze Pooz" OP

This is good, I'm using this. So to update: hungover again, still making GBS threads myself. Also kinda sad cuz my old work buddy said he could get molly but didn't come through yesterday. There's still hope today though!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Tectonis posted:

The medical term is "Booze Pooz" OP

Grog Bog

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
"Rectum? Nearly killed 'em!"
A little bit of pickle juice will help with nausea, but it won't stop you from doing an enormous poo. You gotta just go for it.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

After Grog Bog. Or AGB.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i get very dark green shits if i drink a lot of red wine op

Lasca
May 8, 2007

Pumpkin beer + Pumpkin latte

Just, just don't do it

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
I'm going to drink a bunch of vodka tonics and make tacos tonight so I can honor the upcoming dictatorship of the proletariat by making GBS threads my guts out for labor day

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i got really high and ate three slices of pizza and a big bowl of gelato right before bed and i pooped like eight times this morning

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Frog Act posted:

i got really high and ate three slices of pizza and a big bowl of gelato right before bed and i pooped like eight times this morning

3 whole slices :aaa: !! You must have had that medicinal stuff that's super strong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
in america you can pay ljke $5 for 100+ immodium pills in the UK its that same amount for 6

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Decebal posted:

3 whole slices :aaa: !! You must have had that medicinal stuff that's super strong

im a bad rear end

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

Plug some Imodium

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
first a pool of green iron-poor baby stool lines the toilet bowl.

then comes the blood.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I made the mistake of taking Imodium last night before going to the fair and eating/drinking irresponsibly, and boy oh boy was that a mistake.

This morning I dropped a horrible tree-trunk of a log that really should have come out far softer. Dooker was black as hell and smelled like something crawled up in me to die.

Lesson learned: Don't mess with biology, let the liquid flow. Don't mess with it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Decebal posted:

or do some hard opioids. those usually constipate you and will solve all you hangover problems and actually, all other problems in your life

this is why you alternate between the opiods and horrible jug whiskey. keep your poop in a constant state of liquid hell or hard pellets, your body won't know what the gently caress and be secretly begging for death but you'll be feelin' too good to notice

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIvsKUx44To

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
no way dude, puking and making GBS threads when hungover feels so good, it's like the demon finally leaving your body, i luv it

• Locked thread