Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

McStabby posted:

New Rule! New Rule!
Stop kicking your brother!
No kickers this week

New Rule, New Rule!
is anybody out there?
Open up the HC slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
New Rule!! New Rule!!
The only thing
HC wins are worth 1000 points

e: lol I've been waiting for two weeks for someone to make this rule and the Pats are on bye :negative:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 3, 2016

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
So how many vacant teams do we have at this point?

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

McStabby posted:

So how many vacant teams do we have at this point?

A lot... it might have finally come off the rails.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
I've been really bad in all of my leagues this year all the way around, which hits this one even more. I've noticed other people as well so I'm not sure if it's just an off year or something else.

It is getting harder to find interesting things to change though without repeating what we've done every year. Perhaps some sort of structure (completely anti-calvinball!) or rethinking of format could bring it back next year?

Maybe categories of change? Or instead of H2H some total points thing? I dunno just tossing ideas out because I did really enjoy it in the past and would hate to see it gone forever.

• Locked thread