Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jojo 4 david bowie is the villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jose posted:

she's a good jojo but part 2 has the best jojo

who? lisa lisa?

H.H posted:

can we just make posting an anime thread bannable? cos it makes me wanna kill myself.

mods??

if it makes you wanna kill yourself, read on imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gimbal lock posted:

I'd watch some Jojo. Last i tried though I could only find some episodes of a halfway point where they get parachuted a magic dog in the desert, up until they get in a fight where dudes are freezing time until one of them dies.

what you described was a scene out of Disney's Aladdin (1992)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im gay

What! how did you...!!?!

CharlestonJew posted:

Joseph is my favorite JoJo even if he stops being as cool as an old man

same, and hes still hella cool as an old man, have u watched part 4 yet? even though he is senile he has one kick rear end moment in the anime that makes Jojo 4 go "drat, thats my dad right there y'all"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Volcott posted:

Phantom Blood was just him writing about the stone mask he found in his backyard.

I bet Araki is locked into eternal battle of fates with Peter Thiel as we speak

CharlestonJew posted:

I haven't reached that point in the anime yet but I read the manga last year and I think I know what part you're talking about It's the part where he just starts slashing his wrist so his blood would help them find the invisible baby right? yeah that was cool

thats the one :mmmhmm:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Sep 4, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

E1M1 posted:

Anyone else not feeling the new season? I like our new punchboys and Jotaro Prime but there's no real direction to the plot and Mr Hands is no Dio that's for certain

just wait

i read the manga with the horrible translations and its still one of my favorite arcs, you'll see why

poo poo gets really really really kooky and bizarre, anime is only on episode 23 and its almost halfwayish? its only going to get more outrageous

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
IMA, ORE NO KONO ATAMA NO KOTO NAN TSUTTA!?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
shia hatto attaku...

jakuten wa nai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

notZaar posted:

His childhood rival turns into a vampire from a magic Aztec mask. That's pretty bizarre.

not to mention it becomse a generational fight that lasts centuries~

a 200 year old vampire that can shoot liquid from his eyes and stop time while trying to crush you with a road roller? thats not bizarre at all~ :v:

• Locked thread