Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I like when they say names like "paaru jammu" and "kirra kowiin" and "redu hattu chiri peppa" and "oingo boingo" and then the subtitles say something different for copyright reasons and that's apparently good enough

Anyway Jojo is good and I am not attracted to kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Zidrooner posted:

I haven't watched anime before and went gave this a try based on this thread. The first three episodes were great, dealing with somewhat realistic characters and situations, fast paced and extremely dramatic. Then it introduces some magic poo poo which I didn't like and slows the pace down for some relatively entertaining fighting. I still watched through the first and second parts because the hero and villains were pretty well characterized and I wanted to see where the story would go.

Then it introduced the "stand" bullshit presumably to sell toys, removed all drama and interesting characterization (like no time is spent on the villain they're after), and the fights are boring as hell now. I stopped watching when one of the hero's friends gets turned into a small child by a bad guy and enjoys having his wiener washed by a concerned sexy anime girl who comes across him. :barf:

If this is an extremely ownage anime I'm not interested in seeing more

Say what you want but the current season of Jojo has a villain who's so upset at a dog taking a poo poo that he bites the dog's face off then spews its blood into its owner's screaming mouth. If that isn't quality television then nothing is

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Sep 10, 2016

• Locked thread