Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Nil nil tomorrow lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
but enough about the fan's job prospects

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Ewar Woowar posted:

My biggest worry is that Costa will wind up Lovren into doing something stupid.

he already moved to liverpool!!!!

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

he already moved to liverpool!!!!

Lol.

It's amazing how much better he's become under Klopp. He's aggressive like Skrtel and will pick up some stupid cards but he actually sticks tight to his man and attacks the ball which is a nice change. Him and Matip should develop into a nice partnership.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

I hope Chelsea beat Liverpool very badly.

That's not nice.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Brony Car posted:

That's not nice.

I hope one of the two absolutely smashes the other, and I don't really care which it is

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

I hope Chelsea beat Liverpool very badly.

This, but the opposite

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
looking forward to boro giving everton a big bumming tomorrow

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
extremely good

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Get in the bin Chelsea.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Has "in the bin" been gone for long enough that it's cool again?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Has "in the bin" been gone for long enough that it's cool again?

It's come back with Liverpool being good again.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Chelsea get in the toilet for flushing

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Insanely Sikh posted:

Chelsea get in the toilet for flushing

Terdman showing his expertise.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
who is the goon who is number 2 in the world in fantasy premier league

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

RideTheSpiral posted:

who is the goon who is number 2 in the world in fantasy premier league

Your momma. Lmao.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
good start for slimani

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

good start for slimani

a christian assisting islam hahah lol

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Phwoar that strike from Xhaka. Can't wait to see him on the bench again.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I have a lot of thoughts and lols that I couldn't post because the forums were getting ddos'd

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I have a lot of thoughts and lols that I couldn't post because the forums were getting ddos'd

same but last weekend

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Arsenal didn't look very good even though they won 4-1. The Xhaka strike was nice looking but IIRC he had a bunch of space which was probably due to Hull being down two goals and ten men with a few minutes left and not giving a gently caress any more. After the first Hull goal I figured they could and would tie it

(Nice meltdown)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

sanchez taking the penalty was idiotic

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Masuaka has no business in the premier league and Zaza will leave in January, he's absolute trash and completely disinterested. Our best striker is the guy we signed from Man United reserves.

We're going to get relegated and it'll be hilarious, maybe the owners should have bought some defenders after swindling the taxpayer 800m.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
It seems like the best player to leave Juve for the PL this summer is...Roberto Pereyra??

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
4-1 away win, 3rd in the table, still not happy.

Also I always knew Pep definitely wasn't a fraud and said as much repeatedly as you all will remember so don't bother going to check

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Michael Antonio has scored more headers this season than any team.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wicka posted:

sanchez taking the penalty was idiotic

Yeah that too. It should have been Cazorla although I'm amazed he didn't get sent off

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Spangly A posted:

Masuaka has no business in the premier league and Zaza will leave in January, he's absolute trash and completely disinterested. Our best striker is the guy we signed from Man United reserves.

We're going to get relegated and it'll be hilarious, maybe the owners should have bought some defenders after swindling the taxpayer 800m.

you guys remind me of boro in 97 when we scored tons of goals and still got destroyed most games.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

triple sulk posted:

Yeah that too. It should have been Cazorla although I'm amazed he didn't get sent off

i am a fan of whatever position he's playing that involves him doing both ozil and coquelin's jobs

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Spangly A posted:

Michael Antonio has scored more headers this season than any team.
he is very good OP and Big Sam Was Right to call him up

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

triple sulk posted:

What'd the ref talk to him about? Replay showed Cazorla completely missing him, the player (Elmoamedy/Snodgrass?) just appears to have an inner ear problem and stumbles every time he tries to turn with the ball

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I knew KDB was cool and good, but he still surprises me every week. God drat he's awesome. Imagine not wanting him at your club :downsowned:

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I'm loving our fans calling for us to sack our manager after losing to Everton.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

beedeebee posted:

I knew KDB was cool and good, but he still surprises me every week. God drat he's awesome. Imagine not wanting him at your club :downsowned:

I love that ginger so much op, he makes it OK that Silva is getting old

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I let out an audible Gary Neville esque moan when De Bruyne slipped that ball through for Gündoğan which earned me a few awkward looks, did not give a gently caress

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Butterfly Valley posted:

I let out an audible Gary Neville esque moan when De Bruyne slipped that ball through for Gündoğan which earned me a few awkward looks, did not give a gently caress

That, and that awkward pass for Sterling when he won a free kick were just amazing

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

https://twitter.com/cookpasstim/status/777504977438797824

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It's like van Gaal stayed and is just wearing a Mourinho mask, I don't get it. Something isn't right, when you can choose from Pogba, Herrera, Carrick and Schneiderlin in midfield, and you end up with Rooney, Pogba and Fellaini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Ninpo posted:

It's like van Gaal stayed and is just wearing a Mourinho mask, I don't get it. Something isn't right, when you can choose from Pogba, Herrera, Carrick and Schneiderlin in midfield, and you end up with Rooney, Pogba and Fellaini.

Well, if you insist

• Locked thread