Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Shrooms be legalized for adult use?
Yesm we need to get our act together and legalize shrooms so ppl can trip balls like a motherfucker.
No, i'm a small-minded rear end in a top hat and shrooms are too much fun to be legally allowed.
View Results

• Locked thread
abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
I loving love acid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

katkillad2 posted:

I keep reading articles about how psychedelics can help with anxiety, ptsd and all sorts of things and then I realize it's probably 10+ years before LSD/shrooms might become legal in some way and it makes me sad all day.

keep in mind that those are really, uh, embellished a lot of the time, and while there are very interesting psychotherapy uses for drugs, SSRI's are better at anxiety specifically for instance

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

H.H posted:

microdosing is the way to go I guess.

it's kinda difficult to get ahold of here, but maybe if I have some friends who are down i'll give it a try.

what would you consider a small amount?

Microdosing is quite a different thing. But to answer your question: 1 gram. Just do 2 though. You can work your way up I suppose but there is a stark difference between 2 grams and 1 gram. 1 gram would just be disappointing for a first trip. 3.5 to 7 is considered anywhere from a solid trip to getting a little suspicious of the laws of physics but even that isn't "nuts"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Sphinxster posted:

I love any drug that makes my gi tract freak the gently caress out with puking and diarrhea!

Sorry your digestive system is bitchmade.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thank you for this, blessings.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I'd like to try these mushrooms

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Microdosing is quite a different thing. But to answer your question: 1 gram. Just do 2 though. You can work your way up I suppose but there is a stark difference between 2 grams and 1 gram. 1 gram would just be disappointing for a first trip. 3.5 to 7 is considered anywhere from a solid trip to getting a little suspicious of the laws of physics but even that isn't "nuts"

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

nothing beats the natural high from family, friends and hard work

Unironically Agree

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

H.H posted:

Honestly I want to try, but kinda wary because of the mindfuck.

What would you say to that?

Is there any paranoia involved?

Hell yeah there's paranoia.

abuse culture. posted:

I loving love acid

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I think their use should be mandatory.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i want to try microdosing psilocybin for a week or two, but id prob become so cool and beloved that theyd hang me up on a cross overlooking the highway as well so

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

H.H posted:

Honestly I want to try, but kinda wary because of the mindfuck.

What would you say to that?

Is there any paranoia involved?

I never get paranoid but every single time I end up thinking for like an hour "Oh poo poo, this was a SERIOUS mistake, I really shouldn't have done this, these things are nothing but bad news", but then it's really goddamn awesome. I suggest eating some strong edibles ahead of time to boost the visuals and euphoria and to allow you to get to sleep when the trip finally ends.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i haven't done shrooms in like a year and a half and it's way way overdue. if i do them every six months or so it's a pretty decent reset button for my normal state of existential nihilism that comes from living in this modern hellscape of a world

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

abuse culture. posted:

I loving love acid

Yeah, acid is a way better trip than shrooms. I took a couple of microdots and wandered around St Louis with some friends and it was a feel-good experience.

My one trip on shrooms, I got super paranoid and had to drive myself home. It was like a five-minute drive but it felt like an hour, and I don't even remember my trip after that.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

one time when i was coming up on shrooms my gf insisted on stopping at a target so she could buy sunscreen or something and i had a real bad time with everything being so brightly lit and organized in such straight lines. also all the middle aged white women in there were secretly monsters

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

thank you for this, blessings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Legalize It (shrooms)

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
i have a broken brain and can't trip anymore. or well, i could, but my last three were really not good and kind of horrifying

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Admiral Bosch posted:

i have a broken brain and can't trip anymore. or well, i could, but my last three were really not good and kind of horrifying

try taking more shrooms

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I live in Louisiana if I poop in my backyard does that yield shrooms

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shrooms are the loving best drug I've ever done. Once I did these "philosopher stones" in Leiden, Holland and sat on a couch for 5 hours not moving and totally at peace with my place in the world. Also doing regular mushrooms in the washes of Tucson, AZ was epic.

It's legal to buy spores in most states and they're not super difficult to grow either.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Japan used to have these shits legal and in vending machines but turned the books on them when they hosted the Olympics

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Japan used to have these shits legal and in vending machines but turned the books on them when they hosted the Olympics

Goddamnit Japan. Why do they hate things that are cool so much?

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
We did shrooms on our honeymoon and I started crying about a cinnamon roll because it was so delicious.
So yeah, I'd do them again probably.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Anyone else do orange juice and the peanut butter sandwiches? Whenever I meet someone who does it too I know I've found a blood brother

Honey is optional

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I definitely did the orange juice thing after reading about it's supposed potentiating effects.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

If you want to do shrooms a good thing to do is get one of those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars with the crunchy cake on the outside. Take a bite and smash it on your tongue then put some shrooms on top and chew it up. It's like there's not even shrooms in there.
The very best way is to make tea with honey lemon and shrooms boiling the shrooms in it for 15 mins and then straining. More work but it's totally worth it :thumbsup:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I don't mind the taste of em really unless they're a batch that tastes like vomit

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Hell Yeah posted:

If you want to do shrooms a good thing to do is get one of those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars with the crunchy cake on the outside. Take a bite and smash it on your tongue then put some shrooms on top and chew it up. It's like there's not even shrooms in there.
The very best way is to make tea with honey lemon and shrooms boiling the shrooms in it for 15 mins and then straining. More work but it's totally worth it :thumbsup:

Yeah they don't taste bad at all. I suppose the american taste is so ruined that everything needs a layer of sugar to be tolerable?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

King Vidiot posted:

Yeah, acid is a way better trip than shrooms. I took a couple of microdots and wandered around St Louis with some friends and it was a feel-good experience.

My one trip on shrooms, I got super paranoid and had to drive myself home. It was like a five-minute drive but it felt like an hour, and I don't even remember my trip after that.

Once I took acid with a good friend and drove down the coast of Florida on a beautiful sunny clear day and it was the most amazingly beautiful loving experience oh my god

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah they don't taste bad at all. I suppose the american taste is so ruined that everything needs a layer of sugar to be tolerable?

They taste kinda musty and not _good_ but I never thought they tasted outright bad :shrug:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SnowblindFatal posted:

Its because they're grown in sugar instead of cow poo poo now

They used to taste like literal poo poo

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Legalize ranch

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
I feel like I remember microdosing becoming popular and it made for some p good stories

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It's pereectly legal to buy everything you need to grow your own shrooms, because spores are not psychoactive and are otherwise ubregulated. Thus you can legally buy spores from the regular internet with a credit card without breaking any laws. Then you get to eat shrooms that have never touched cow poo poo.

E: also, eat shrooms on peanut butter toast. It perfectly masks the flavor and texture.

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Sep 5, 2016

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
https://youtu.be/fpSTrry_5Fo

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Magic Mushrooms are extremely useful in these trying times.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shroomery.org is a quite useful resource.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Goatfather posted:

It's pereectly legal to buy everything you need to grow your own shrooms, because spores are not psychoactive and are otherwise ubregulated. Thus you can legally buy spores from the regular internet with a credit card without breaking any laws. Then you get to eat shrooms that have never touched cow poo poo.

E: also, eat shrooms on peanut butter toast. It perfectly masks the flavor and texture.

how long are spores good for? i have a couple of unopened syringes of Cambodian and Ecuadorian spores that have been sitting around in a cool dark place for probably about 5yrs now, would they still be any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
I ate two hits of acid and a pussy last night

• Locked thread