Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Shrooms be legalized for adult use?
Yesm we need to get our act together and legalize shrooms so ppl can trip balls like a motherfucker.
No, i'm a small-minded rear end in a top hat and shrooms are too much fun to be legally allowed.
View Results

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

(good) shrooms is one of the greatest possible experiences one can have, and its virtually harmless. so much so the DEA is like "it makes you trip..." and lists no real side effects, a group that famously lists pretty amazing side effects for things like weed. its the only drug im aware of thats just "illegal", nobody gives a gently caress about it. they dont even regulate the spores you need to grow them (you can order them and they ship them right to you, its not illegal and untraced and never will be because nobody gives a poo poo). I highly recommend a well thought out adventure on shrooms at least once for everybody

namaste

Honestly I want to try, but kinda wary because of the mindfuck.

What would you say to that?

Is there any paranoia involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Jimlit posted:

I wish I could trip 24/7 and not be a homeless train wreck

do you need your cats taken care of?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Booourns posted:

You can just take a small amount and it won't break your head

microdosing is the way to go I guess.

it's kinda difficult to get ahold of here, but maybe if I have some friends who are down i'll give it a try.

what would you consider a small amount?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Microdosing is quite a different thing. But to answer your question: 1 gram. Just do 2 though. You can work your way up I suppose but there is a stark difference between 2 grams and 1 gram. 1 gram would just be disappointing for a first trip. 3.5 to 7 is considered anywhere from a solid trip to getting a little suspicious of the laws of physics but even that isn't "nuts"

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

• Locked thread