Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Shrooms be legalized for adult use?
Yesm we need to get our act together and legalize shrooms so ppl can trip balls like a motherfucker.
No, i'm a small-minded rear end in a top hat and shrooms are too much fun to be legally allowed.
View Results

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shrooms are the loving best drug I've ever done. Once I did these "philosopher stones" in Leiden, Holland and sat on a couch for 5 hours not moving and totally at peace with my place in the world. Also doing regular mushrooms in the washes of Tucson, AZ was epic.

It's legal to buy spores in most states and they're not super difficult to grow either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Japan used to have these shits legal and in vending machines but turned the books on them when they hosted the Olympics

Goddamnit Japan. Why do they hate things that are cool so much?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I definitely did the orange juice thing after reading about it's supposed potentiating effects.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shroomery.org is a quite useful resource.

• Locked thread