Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I've never needed a knife when out and about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Why do people use knives to eat apples?

Bet they pull it out to eat pizza, too.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
When I have a problem with my bedroom door I get real tools out of my tool box.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

I carry a pocketknife because I find it useful when I need it.
I pretty much ignore it when I don't.
I cut my apples up because I like to see the worm before I eat it, and also I am not a horse.

I've done this since I got my Totin' Chip in scouts thirty five years ago when I was ten.

So that's my knife story.

Also, good lord Britain, what's going on that you people can't carry pocketknives?

We don't need them as we don't fantasise that we're cowboys out on the range on the 30 foot walk from air conditioned car to air conditioned office building.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If you don't see the benefit to having pliers, scissors, and screwdrivers readily at hand no matter where you are then I really just don't know what to say. Of all the tools on my pocketknife one of the ones that I use the least is the actual blade.

I don't see the benefit. Every time I've needed or even wanted those things I've been in places with access to real tools.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
How does anyone change their oil without a pocket knife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
To all the box-opening goons, do you ignore the pull tabs on your amazon packages of anime dvds just to pull out your knife?

Or is it strictly something you only use on your part-time warehouse job because the boss doesn't trust you with a site box cutter?

• Locked thread