Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I take a Swiss army knife with me, when I travel. It bought it for $15 on amazon and is build to withstand a nuclear explosion from 10ft away. I use it semi-regularly to open wine bottles and packaging. One time I used the screw driver. It has a can opener and something that I've been told is used to sew tent fabric(?). I have never used it to open a can or sew a tent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

How do guys who don't carry a knife handle broken nails, it must be jutht awful.

Use your teeth. You can do some pretty amazing thing with those things if you approach problems with an open mind.

• Locked thread