Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
e: Wrong poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

naem posted:

Did you hand grind an extra stabby part because that's kind of serial murder-y

Hand sharpen it with the graphite stick things one of my friends has (he sharpens tools, knives, scissors and lawn mower blades as a side business). Knife is only like 6 inches long total, so it'd be a poo poo murder weapon, mostly just use it to open boxes, cut weed eater line when I'm doing yard work and cleaning my nails

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

8 track betamax posted:

Who is sadder... the human being who doesn't carry a knife because he can borrow a pair of nail clipper from the secretary at his office, or the guy who carries a flash drive on his key chain in the year 2016

Trick question, They're the same guy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

My key ring is keys, cards and a flashlight tab

• Locked thread