Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I have a multi tool that I carry everywhere I use the pliers a whole lot because my fingers are made of wet labia and can't get a good grip on things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

ColoradoCleric posted:

Aren't you more likely to get hosed by the law if you ever use a knife for self defense

Around here you can get charged even without a knife

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/mobile/man-forced-to-defend-himself-against-intruder-says-police-took-90-minutes-to-respond-1.3026419

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

I need to get me a self defence sword

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Theokotos posted:

Things I've used my knife for in the past few months:
Eating lunch
Poking a big bug
Scraping rust/gunk off something before repairs

Please lie and say you wash it between these tasks.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

H.H posted:

You forget what forums you post on.

I thought maybe just this once... just once... maybe we could have a goon not have the painful bloody shits this month?

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

can anyone recommend a pocket knife please

Opinel no.8 its cheap it looks decent without being tacticool. Its all you need.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Rutibex posted:

get a steak knife from the dollar store. 3 for a dollar!

Or this. Do this. Any knife you put in your pocket is a pocket knife why not 3?

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

amityville anus posted:

My opinel got rusty after i used it to cut an apple to eat and wiped it off but it still got rusty later.

Huh never heard of that. I've never owned one my brother does and never had a problem. I am the retard this thread is warning against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

Frankenstyle posted:

That's only six. Where's your Sunday church knife?

Thats what i had in my immediate area when i get home from work I'll round up the whole family and really let my autism shine

• Locked thread