Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I lost my pocket knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Its satisfying to gently cut something open with a blade instead of tearing at the tape with keys like a savage.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Original_Z posted:

I once bought a pocket knife because it looked cool and I could flip it open like a badass and my mate became obsessed with it. We realized that the one who held the knife has all the power and we kept trying to steal it from each other. Eventually we realized the power of the knife was too much for us to handle and we dropped it in the sewage drain for the greater good.

Swiss Army knives are bullshit, most of the tools are so hard to pull out.

One does not simply flush the toilet

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I have no kitchen knives so when I need to chop a vegetable I reach in my pocket, - tchlink - and done, I really got used to it over the years.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This thread made me check my parents couch and I've found my mini griptilian that's been missing for months, thanks thread. Love that little knife

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

I've always liked outdoorsy stuff and camping and being prepared for um emergencies etc, I don't know how much I like the recent Internet prep spurg trend

It's like a bunch of really weird bad people I wouldn't associate with voluntarily are super into this thing I've always done and made it an embarrassing/expensive hobby

You're the girl with flares protein bars and a collapsible shovel in her trunk iirc

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It's small and cool and made in the usa man

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

also im sad my picture did not get any discussion going about how 20 dollar factory steel from sweden is significantly better than even a 50 dollar switchblade from chinese stainless steel

Can you repost the 20$ Swedish knife because I haven't seen it the first time and it sounds interesting

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol if you're coworkers aren't stealing all the decent knives and forks

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I used a knife to remove a laptop from a remote dead african AMA

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When I was in high school some girls had pointy sharpened screwdrivers in their purses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I had an insanely sharp sog from their chinese line, one day I was cutting a plastic can and ripped like a dumbass.
Didn't feel a thing until I noticed lots of blood, turns out it cleanly sliced open one of my left fingers 2 or 3 millimeters deep.
Now I still have a little scar and am careful around adult tools.

• Locked thread