Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How big is your dick?
Large
4 inches
Small
View Results

• Locked thread
Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

and to answer your question, OP, i constantly disappoint myself, my wife and a few different doctors on a regular basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

*looks at the bottom left single A, then at camera, giving a thumbs up.*

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
girl have audibly sighed when thy've seen it. not great for the ol' self esteem my friends haha suicide soon

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Pretty big, OP.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
big enough to poke up against a lady and even though 4 layers of clothing separating she be on my junk within the hour

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Not very long, but I can get friction out of a pickle jar.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Based on images goons post they do like their women's penis to be huge. Confirmed.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Germstore posted:

Based on images goons post they do like their women's penis to be huge. Confirmed.

If I see one more goon drooling over that frozen-faced tranny Bailey Jay I'm gonna puke all over my big gay dick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
All the girls agree I'm a dumb, ugly, self-centered, mean, boring retard that will never amount to anything and will die alone and unloved, but I never heard them complain about my package :smug:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Boomstick Quaid posted:

My dick is in the top percentile of cocks

but i bet it makes shorts hard to wear

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

I thought the average was 4". This is very unsettling.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It's me i'm the 11 inch long 9.75 inch around cock

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

vyst posted:

It's me i'm the 11 inch long 9.75 inch around cock

what a coincidence I'm the same circumference, but 3.5 inches long. It's like three hockey pucks in a stack.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my dick is great, but i was accused of having "long balls" the other day and i cant stop laughing about it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
old person balls

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Pretty darn big, OP

GIANT OUIJA BOARD fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Sep 15, 2016

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
2.5 Inches. :(

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 15, 2016

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Zzulu posted:

old person balls

I've been known to accidentally sit on my balls

do not recommend

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
My girlfriend loves my dick and says it's perfect, but according to that chart it is somewhere between enjoyable and satisfying which is ok I guess.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
The average is 5.5? I thought it was 7. This is very settling.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

How would that chart even get made? "We stuck a Hickory Farms Gourmet Sausage into 200 women and 95% of them rated it ideal."

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Five out of Ten women rate my penis "satisfactory"

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I've got one of those dicks where it seems disappointing when flaccid but once erect it's 8 inches which most of the women I've slept with seemed to enjoy.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
do you have any idea how much less of a gently caress I would've given if I knew I had a big dick this whole time? what could you even say to me? "oh I killed your dog because you masturbate, son." I've got a big dick, idiot. you idiot.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm in the top 2% to 1% of the population depending on the study, but I have to be careful where I mention it on here.

People seem to get pretty mad about it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

kinsey said the average was 6.5 inches for gay dudes and I was wondering wtf I kept ending up with tiny dicked men, jfc.
that means I'm like a world class deepthroater too. I've been living an average dicked man's life with a big dicked man's dick. I can't believe no one told me. did they just assume I knew

cnut
May 3, 2016

LOL like women are good at judging how long dongs are. "My husband has a 9 inch cock!" (Husband has a 5 inch cock).

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

if it makes her squirt it's long enough

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I have sores on my dick cause when I walk it's dragging along the ground.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Jack Trades posted:

I have sores on my dick cause when I walk it's dragging along the ground.

You got a sexy dick man it is pretty and hot.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Saurus posted:

I'm in the top 2% to 1% of the population depending on the study, but I have to be careful where I mention it on here.

Hey everybody check out Clochettes husband over here he has a big dick ask him about gaping out his wife

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
too big to safely post about in this thread

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Let's all touch each other's noodles

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

The Saurus posted:

I genuinely feel sorry for people who's got absolutely gigantic cocks.

I remember watching this documentary about a dude with a horse-sized dong and according to him a ton of women want to gently caress him for novelty's sake but only once and the sex itself sucks cause they can't handle his dick.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

gigawhite posted:

I'm holding my dick up to the screen and I will use arrows to demonstrate its size starting now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

how's that 4K monitor working out for you?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

that's not how text rendering works :colbert:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
not sure about size but it's got a very nice shape let me tell you

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
going to cut it off and throw it in a trash can today i'll measure it and check back afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you are what you eat

• Locked thread