Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I really loving hate Jeff Locke, going to be fun when he's around next year and the year after that because Bob Nutting jacks off to the misery of his fanbase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

The Pirates fans have turned :getin:
Now is the time for the Pirates fans to take the means of production and have Bob Nutting kicked off a Mt. Washington after giving him the Blood Eagle. :getin:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Pirates honoring Clemente by crashing and burning right out of the gate

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/rtjr/status/773308580074323972
Remember this offseason when the Pirates did literally nothing to address glaring problems with their pitching and instead decided to cheap out and hope Ray Serage could repair misfit toys? God forbid they ever spend a loving dime on this team to win, no the Pirate way is to be as mediocre as possible so it will get the plebs coming and not mad enough to do anything about it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/EvilNeal/status/773328597687894016
Mein Gott

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I want to die

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

gently caress the Pirates, thank god the Penguins are going to win the Cup for the next 4 years, maybe the Steelers will win a Superbowl too.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Sydin posted:

Maybe if the Pirates wanted to make a playoff push this season they shouldn't have traded away their closer. :lol:
Got to think of financial flexibility

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

bump_fn posted:

wow do the pirates radio guys sound depressed
You can only shill so much

I want Bob Nutting flayed and pelted with salt and lemons

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Why do I get so mad about something that doesn't effect my life other than making traffic on the ride home from work hell

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

bump_fn posted:

anyone who likes baseball should be furious at the pittsburgh front office
The fans should legit throw garbage, hell burn some couches, piss on those mean ancient ushers, make that beautiful park a shithole because it doesn't deserve to look as good as it does its a loving venus flytrap of lies and Bob Nutting is cheaper than 1930 Antisemitic propaganda, me at a restaurant with my family, and a loving dragon.

E: Oh cool our rapist player hit another dinger

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 7, 2016

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/whygavs/status/773351241619480577
Remember way back when the Pirates could have made it deep into the playoffs, but fate decided to poo poo all over that in the form of the Cardinals and then I had to see non-SAS Cards fans go "Gee golly you guys tried really hard, maybe you'll get it next year"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

the pirates were very good last year
Yeah and after hooking the fans they realized they could use that good will to let a lot of the reasons why they were good go away (too be fair AJ Burnett retired)

Frankly I'm still pissed that they traded Neil Walker away because they couldn't even pay for the popular hometown kid becuase they had to be financially flexible, bullshit when you own a baseball team you should use whatever money you got to make a an entertaining winning team, not to squeeze dollars out of families and especially grandparents who come to the games to remember the days of going to Forbes and seeing Maz beat the evil empire, Roberto Clemente play at his peak, and for the name Dick Groat to be announced.

That's what is loving infuriating about this team. They care more about profit over success

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

bump_fn posted:

Kill the ump in the pirates game pls
https://twitter.com/VanHicklestein/status/773672481299116032

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

bump_fn posted:

how have the people of pittsburgh not French Revolution-ed bob nutting
Either that or sued him for robbing them of their money for years on end. We should be allowed to force him to sell the team to someone like Mark Cuban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Goddamn it Hurdle
:bunt:

• Locked thread