Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

(Southern, effeminate accent) Todd Chrisley is such a sassy boy, y'all. He ain't light in the least, uh-uh honey.

Time for RAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If RAM could get Enzo and Cass, New Day, Golden Truth, Nia Jax's offering, and BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN out of the way before 10, I'd greatly appreciate it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HeldenSterbenNicht posted:

I'm hoping eventually the Braun squashes will lead to a big sweaty men battle royale between Braun and all his jobbers.

I want Big Strongman vs. All Jobber Comers, Royal Rumble style.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

loving balloons. :laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Owens winning last week was interesting because American Sports Network (I had no cable) showed an old RoH where Kevin Steen was going after a belt.

It's like they knew.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Owens making GBS threads on fans chanting YOU DESERVE IT. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Poor Kevin, not knowing that the show is actually called RAM.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HAVEN'TYAHEARD?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Needs More Ditka posted:

What exactly is Mick's purpose here other than looking like he just climbed out of a VW bus to go to a job interview

He looks like the best dressed man asking for change outside the arena.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SETH STAWP IT like a mom trying to get her kids to quit fighting.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Aww Bayley. :3:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I can't wait to see Johnny Goddamn Gargano on RAM after watching him on PWO.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I BOLIEVE

Needs More Ditka posted:

so jack gallagher's gimmick is.. a vaudevillain?

Dollar Store Sheamus

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy poo poo, Bayley really does look like a Sesame Street character.

VJeff posted:

1. Get drunk.
2. Get pulled off a plane.
3. Get on TV.

WWE Presents: The Ryan Lochte Story.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I want to see Mellow Melon come out and do a promo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

NEE NOO NEE NOO NEE NOO NEE NOO

Here comes Cesaro07.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm game to go to Puerto Rico if you're paying.

I have no interest, however, in going to New York or New Jersey, as awesome as these two are.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

They didn't do anything to be a cuppa hatas, though? :confused:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SHH SHH

HOWUDOIN

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SAWFT is a better name than some of the custom first names dumbass Millennials are coming up with, to be honest.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

Did enzo just give the imaginary loving baby to someone in the crowd

Enzo gave Sawft up for adoption.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Oh those drat millennial and their fixed gear bikes and bad attitudes!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I JUST HIT REPLY TO POST THE NOTION THIS FEELS LIKE IT'S GONE ON LONG ENOUGH FOR E&C TO JOB TO SHINING STARS AND IT HAPPENED :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

10 minutes, WWE. I need New Day Fun Times before the Rob Lowe Roast.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

TIME FOR LOCAL COMPETITORS!

Ann Esposito will leave for the Kansas City Barbeque for her shift after this.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Anderson and Gallows bullshit.

A New Day must be close.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This has loads of potential.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Well that's enough RAM for me tonight

Hang on, this is about to be saved.

e- "Oh, you want to do the WHO?" :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Old Day jobbing to New Day.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh wow, Sin Cara?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

In case you missed Sin Cara's promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SRyt7HXIeY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dana is going to botch one more time to Sasha.

• Locked thread