Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I drank a lot of beer once and then I threw up. It was a bad night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got blackout drunk pretty much every night in college and still somehow never got hurt or beat up or arrested for anything I did.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

JiveHonky posted:

root beer schnapps.

this made me crumple my whole face up into a disgusted, judgy sneer

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

First year of college, I fell in with a circle of drunks who were vaguely responsible, in that even when they were smashed they were still able to say "okay that's enough" and stop drinking, and they were able to tell other people that they'd had enough, too. They were alright guys, and I started trusting them when they said I was okay and when I should stop, and that always worked out.

I transferred to a different college the year after, and the guys I hung out with there were much less self-disciplined, but I was so used to being able to drunkenly go "hey man I think I'm good" and trust other drunks to go "yeah you should take a break" that I did the same with them. It didn't go well, and I drank far too much.

I actually remember all of that night. I couldn't move anything except for my fingers, and the other drunks at the party tried to see if I was alright, but couldn't hear me breathing. They just ambled off and drank more, though, instead of trying to help out or call anyone or goddamned anything. After a few hours, I was able to roll around and crawl on the floor. I got to the bathroom and started loudly heaving, and they finally noticed I was moving. "poo poo," they said, "we thought you were dead". Thanks for doing something about it, assholes.

The smell of vomit was stuck in my nose for the better part of a week after that.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Let's stop right here about how we have been in the past, drunk, and reinvent this thread in the governance of how we may move forward and become much more drunk.

First off, check your preconceived notions at the door. To get truly conflagurated, you must go forth unto the divine purveyor of alcoholic bliss: The drug store.

Hereto and thereforth, you must purchase full-force Listerine, which is 54 proof at 26.9% alcohol content. Get a few of them and does them somewhere in an alley or here-to-forth place of your reckoning.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

system protocol posted:

I drank a lot of beer once and then I threw up. It was a bad night.

idk man sounds pretty good to me

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

this made me crumple my whole face up into a disgusted, judgy sneer

dude I had never had schnapps before then and I sure as heck never had it since. : (

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

dude I had never had schnapps before then and I sure as heck never had it since. : (

no i'm with you, like, i'm disappointed that that is a thing that exists

you were just a victim of falling rocks

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Protagonist posted:

no i'm with you, like, i'm disappointed that that is a thing that exists

you were just a victim of falling rocks

Root beer schnapps is Satan's Bathwater. : (

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I mooned some cops through the window of a pizza shop and got my rear end thrown to the ground

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

Root beer schnapps

stop saying it!! stop stringing these words together!?!

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

kept losing cider pong and then lost my phone in the subway on the way home

if one of yous find it and could return it to me, that'd be great thanks

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

I mooned some cops through the window of a pizza shop and got my rear end thrown to the ground

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Garcin posted:

Let's stop right here about how we have been in the past, drunk, and reinvent this thread in the governance of how we may move forward and become much more drunk.

First off, check your preconceived notions at the door. To get truly conflagurated, you must go forth unto the divine purveyor of alcoholic bliss: The drug store.

Hereto and thereforth, you must purchase full-force Listerine, which is 54 proof at 26.9% alcohol content. Get a few of them and does them somewhere in an alley or here-to-forth place of your reckoning.

Add some codeine and you're golden.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i'm on my way!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I was in a bar in downtown Hollywood, ca. 1989 , this little smokey dive with a good jukebox. I hadn't had any dinner, I had skipped lunch.

My doom, as usual, took the form of a woman- the barmaid, who was a gorgeous tall Black lady with titties like basketballs, wearing not much, with skin as smooth and lustrous as dark silk.
Really, she was Downtown Jug City, mischief-makers... she was truly spectacular.

She kept pouring double vodkas for me. Just hadda keep seeing those luscious titties as she bent to pour.
I think I made to seven rounds.

My next awareness was waking in the jail ward of the hospital downtown- gradually becoming aware that the bright lines overhead were fluorescent lamps.
I could not feel my legs and I formed the idea they had been amputated.
Scary.

From the police report ( as I remembered nothing) I learned I had crashed my cherry 1966 1300cc Beetle over the side of the 405.
RIP, dear Bug Guy.
It said I fought the cops, I fought the firemen, and coated the whole interior of the cop car with puke.

My BAC was .366. this is alcohol poisoning, so they pumped my stomach full of activated charcoal. I poo poo carbon for two days.

I was ashamed.
Never again. The no legs thing scared me badly.

Now I get off work, do all my rounds, get everything I need, go home, take off my boots, and get drunk.
I do not leave the house without my boots, and I do not put my boots back on until the next morning, no exceptions.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 7, 2016

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
i've never been drunk fyi

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

JiveHonky posted:

Root beer schnapps is Satan's Bathwater. : (

Watch out for Southern Comfort. It's too easy to drink.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

zimboe posted:

oh dang yeah i regularly pound a fifth of it and blackout mix it with coke and lime and embrace the abyss

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Beer golf. You drink a pint at every "hole" (pub) and you have to down them all in one go. This happens across 13 different pubs. If you down it, that's par. Every extra chug is an extra stroke. You can also do bonus shots to go under par (2 per shot, so a pint downed and a shot immediately afterwards is an eagle for that hole.) 10 stroke penalty for spewing.

I came in 6 under par. I thought I was going to die for two days afterwards.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

zimboe posted:

wow i miss soco im gonna buy that next visit to the local legal drug dealer in the mall who sells me legal liquid drugs

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
My friend got hammered and stumbled over to his girlfriend's at 3am. She wasn't answering her phone or his knocks at the door, but dude really had to take a poo poo.
So he squatted on her porch and dropped a deuce in the middle of winter, which rolled off the porch, down the steps and onto the entry sidewalk.

Next morning he gets a call from her asking if he took a poo poo on her front yard.

Ends up having to go over shortly after to pick it up. Only, it's frozen into the sidewalk now. So he's standing next to traffic with a hot kettle melting out this log of poo poo, shaking his head shouting "who would do this"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

i can't remember

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

My post had potential but there's already been a pentagram story.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I had McDonalds for dinner on my way to the cabin with the then-gf and a cousin. We got to the cabin and began by taking several shots of vodka, followed by chugging a 40 of Colt 45. It was a lot of fun until I projectile vomited the McDonalds all over the kitchen counters and floor. Hell it was still fun after cleaning that mess up because I was still totally hosed up but not sick anymore. I haven't had a drop of vodka since though. This was in 2007.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
woke up in new zealand

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i drank 20 bottles of beer, blacked out, pissed on the floor and passed out now that's something this younger generation that came of age in the 21st century can't emulate

becouse there aren't safe spaces in alcoholism

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

I did a study abroad thing at Centro Mexicani Internacional in Morelia. We lived off-campus in spare rooms provided by local families - not quite a bed-and-breakfast setup, as we were expected to behave like a member of each host family. Shared meals, family outings, household chores, etc.

On the advise of eldest brother in the family I was staying with two classmates and I went out to a local bar on a Thursday night. We had a couple of beers, shot some pool and chatted up a couple of girls. A Good Time Was Being Had.

then the bartender brought out the tequila-pot

visualize a glass teapot with a long, skinny spout, filled with the cheapest tequila possible. Barman somehow managed to convince us that we werent macho if we didn't drink shots right from the pot.

natch

you'd tip your head back and open your mouth. He'd pour that poo poo stright down your throat - you couldn't even taste it. After each shot he'd grab the top of your head and give it a twist - just to get things swirlin. OF course if youre macho you shake that off, give a triumphant gesture, then drink even more

between the three of us we drank at least 2 pots of tequila

I do not remember going to the restroom, nor do I remember throwing up (I must have thrown up)

I vaguely remember being awakened in the stall around 5AM when the cleaniing crew came in

fucken classmates left me there.

after recovering we caught up with each other. "Man, we were pissed at you. We saw you go to the bathroom, but when you didnt come back thought you took a combi back to the house and left us with the bill!"

Holy poo poo that was 21 years ago. :prepop: I have not touched tequila since.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
got so drunk one night that i porked OP's mom.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I am OP's mom, and I was pretty drunk too.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Germstore posted:

I am OP's mom, and I was pretty drunk too.

sorry about our lovely genes makin the op

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
my buddy had recently got home from being in the marines for four years. we were turbonerds in high school so we didn't drink back then, and had never drunk together before, and we planned a little party to get loaded together for the first time. (i had drank plenty before then, just not with him)

then my girlfriend and i unexpectedly broke up a couple days beforehand, and it was heartbreaking for me. and even then i knew "it is not a good idea to drink while depressed", but i didn't want to cancel and i thought "well it will be good to be social with people. that will help me cope."

well, between the novelty of drinking with my buddy, and my profound depression over the loss of an amazing relationship, and oh yeah someone else in attendance who was pregnant and couldn't drink driving us all to take shots on her behalf, i blacked out around 11:30 PM and got put to bed around 2 or 3 AM.

i woke up at 7 AM the following morning wondering how my pants got off me. i went to go take a piss and stumbled and realized "oh poo poo, i'm still drunk".

the hangover lasted all weekend and i had a giant red blotch on my eye for a week (that gradually faded greenish-yellow before disappearing)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Inside Out Mom posted:

sorry about our lovely genes makin the op

You think your so funny but your not

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Wizard Master posted:

You think your so funny but your not

Wizard master do you need. A hug?

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

he needs apostrophes and a couple of "e"s

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Probably last years work do. We all started early, drank two bottles of wine, my hip flask of whiskey and did shots with the guys.

Still ended up being the guy who carried people back to their rooms when they couldn't walk. I have no idea how.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

Wizard master do you need. A hug?

I suspect he is a FYAD troll posting condescendingly in gbs.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

notZaar posted:

I suspect he is a FYAD troll posting condescendingly in gbs.

I think he is a sad person who needs a hug. Maybe he is also angry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't remember how much I drank but it ended in throwing up in a litterbox

• Locked thread