Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
When I was 2 years old, my sister was 4 (literally double my age). However, I am now 29, but she is not 58.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i thnk i can get another day out of this soap bar, naw gently caress it *breaks it up and throws it towards drain*

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
i might put it in ur butt

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Do I really need to rinse and repeat?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

gargle chome posted:

i thnk i can get another day out of this soap bar, naw gently caress it *breaks it up and throws it towards drain*

Why does the water from the shower head always jut up and down when someone flushes? I really have to remember to look into that.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
If it were 90 degrees out, I'd put in the air conditioner. But if it were freezing out, I'd make it 90 degrees inside.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh no, a piece of my rear end fell out

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
We set the clocks FORWARD when it gets dark out early, making sure it gets dark even earlier. Shouldn't we be setting it BACKWARD, so it gets dark a little later??

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
if i vote 1, am i really making a difference?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

We set the clocks FORWARD when it gets dark out early, making sure it gets dark even earlier. Shouldn't we be setting it BACKWARD, so it gets dark a little later??

Actually never mind, that is in fact what we do

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
1989 to 2001 was the same timespan as 2004 to now.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I cant believe that guy on gbs said that thing, im sooooooo mad!! *scrubs balls*

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I've never seen a girl eating ice cream with the spoon pointed down like they always show in commercials and TV shows/movies.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Why isnt soap shaped like a dong so I could get clean and have some fun? Admittedly, the fun level would go down as the month goes on, but still.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OP I would probably invent a blue tooth device for your bung hole that will wipe for you!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
which runs out first today, the hot water or my pitiful tears?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

OP I would probably invent a blue tooth device for your bung hole that will wipe for you!

oh poop wrong thread!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
*Humming*

It rubs the lotion...

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
OW YEAH I'M WACKING IT!

gently caress YEAH! BLAAAAAGGGH!!

IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT ALL OF MY FRIENDS WIVES ASSES AND TITS! AAOOOOOOGGGHHH!!!!!

THE CHICK AT WENDYS YESTERDAY! AAAAASSSS!!

THE CART GIRL AT THE GOLF COURSE!@ BLABLABABALALALBLALLB!LBLBLBLLBLB!!!!!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I sorta want to shower with dave_indeed

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I sorta want to shower with dave_indeed

meta

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

gargle chome posted:

lol just lol if you use hard soap.

are you a poor or a hipster?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

H.H posted:

are you a poor or a hipster?

powder soap is king

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Serious Frolicking posted:

oh no, a piece of my rear end fell out

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
*wins argument*

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
gently caress poo poo PISS HELL drat rear end BALLS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe I'll have rye toast today. Nah.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

H.H posted:

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i never shower or bath, im goon.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
oh look at you quoting American psycho I bet you're cool as gently caress.

HEY DO YOU LIKE HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS????????? huaguaghughuh

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I sing "Drop" by the Pharcyde when I take a shower.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
hosed up if true OP. Or false. Idk anymore

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sorry i didnt take a shower this morning i cant help you

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
OP thinks about his sister while in the shower

:chloe:

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
So my sister and I regularly have movie nights where we watch things together. The other day I was texting her, and I said something that it seems I didn't know the actual meaning of.

I see the phrase "netflix and chill" used occasionally on the internet, like on facebook and memes and stuff. Apparently it means sex. I thought it literally meant netflix and chill, that's why people used it. I thought it just meant like when people want to hang out and watch a movie or something, I had no idea it meant sex. Guess I don't spend enough time catching up with the latest memes?

So I was texting my sister about watching something at home together later, and I said "we can stay up late for some netflix and chill, it'll be fun" or something like that.

She just responded "omg you have no idea what that really means do you?" I asked her what it meant, she responded "I'm not going to tell you but you're going to hate yourself once you found out." So I googled it and found out it meant sex, I had no loving idea. I instantly apologised like a million times, told her I was embarrassed I had no idea, she just said don't worry, its funny. So a simple mistake, right? I thought that would be the end of it.

It turns out she took a screenshot and showed it to all our friends (we have a mutual circle of friends) cause she thought it would be hilarious. Okay, I guess from her point of view it was funny, but come on, she knows I'm sensitive and that's just asking to humiliate me.

Next time we were hanging out with friends, they all ripped into me about it, I just said yeah yeah yeah stupid me right, and thought that would be it, but it went on for days. They kept making gross jokes about me and my sister, like when my sister and I would be walking back home, they'd say "gonna go home for some netflix and chill?" and make a swinging action with their pelvis or some other sign that means sex. When I'd ask them to stop cause its not funny, they'd be like "no way man, you literally asked your sister for sex, we're never gonna forget this".

On the second day I told them the joke was old but they kept making it. My sister was there too and she'd laugh along even though the joke was implicating her. I told her "you know they're making fun of you too, right? They're making fun of both of us." She'd say "nope, they're just making fun of you." I told her to make them stop, and she'd say something like "come on guys, you're making him feel really bad." But it would just egg them on and they'd be like "need you big sis to stick up for you? No netflix and chill for you tonight."

I told them it wasn't funny any more, and it wasn't even funny to begin with, but they strongly disagreed. I said I get it, I had no idea what it meant, come on, stop being so immature and get over it. They said they enjoyed how annoyed and flustered it made me.

The worst parts were when even my sister joined in on the joke, like she didn't even mind that it was humiliating her too as long as it was humiliating me.

Our friends would be like "How's netflix?" or "Did you netflix good?" and she'd say something like "Oh yeah, we netflixed so hard I got pregnant," and they'd all laugh thinking that's so hilarious even though I think its gross and I don't find it funny at all. I told her that's disgusting and she'd be like "don't be like that sweetie, its your baby too, what should we name him?" They kept making more incest jokes, all of them, not just the guys, but some of the girls in our friendship group would join in too. Although its mostly the guys that make the jokes, though the girls still laugh along and egg them on.

They know every time they do it, how annoyed it makes me, yet they still keep doing it. Its like they enjoyed it because I'm so easy to rile up.
One night at home my sister noticed I was unhappy and she was asking me what's wrong and I told her about how the whole thing is getting on my nerves and if she could make them stop. She was like "aww I'm sorry" but then said that she can't control them and its not like she could force them to stop making the jokes, though she'd try to get them to stop. She said "maybe you need thicker skin, they're just jokes, the only reason they make them is because they know how much it bothers you and they enjoy it." She said maybe if I just laugh along instead of getting angry and annoyed every time, they'd stop.

Next time they were making those jokes I decided instead of getting angry and telling them off, I'd just laugh and join in, so they'd stop seeing it as a way to annoy me and stop telling the stupid jokes. One of my friends made a joke to my sister, telling her something like "make sure you lock your bedroom door at night". I said "oh come on, she doesn't need to worry about me, the last thing I'd ever want to do is make her orgasm, she doesn't deserve that." Everyone suddenly went "awww that's disgusting" and saying I'd gone too far.

I said come on, they'd been making their stupid incest jokes all week and I make one joke and its gone too far? They said yeah their jokes were more subtle, mine wasn't even funny and was just gross and I'd crossed the line. I said fine, there was no winning with them. I get annoyed by their jokes, they're not happy, I'm fine with their jokes, they're not happy.

They kept saying how gross I am for wanting to "gently caress his sister" and I said I'd had enough and told them I was too mature for any of them, and got up and left. They just laughed.

My sister followed me back home and suddenly she was pretending to be on my side again, she was saying "oh come on, you're overreacting again, you know this just encourages them."

I told her I don't care, I'm too mature for them, I can find better friends. She said there's no need to toss away a friendship group I've had for years just because I can't take a few jokes. I said I've had enough, they always pick on me, i'm always the butt of jokes, I don't like it. They don't respect me.
She tried to persuade me but it didn't work, I told her if her "friends" matter to her so much more than her own brother, then she can go to her precious friends, I'm sick of being made fun of.

At home, she told me I was being a drama queen, and I was way overreacting to a silly joke. I told her how come the second I made a silly joke and joined in, they all jumped down my throat. She said she didn't even get my joke, it was just weird and kind of gross, it really crossed the line.
I told her she was completely and consistently dismissing my feelings on the matter and telling me I was wrong for feeling upset about being made fun of, I felt she didn't really regard my feelings highly and thought they were just "silly", and she much higher valued being seen as "cool" by her friends rather than as "uptight" and "overly sensitive" like me.

She said I have a point and she hadn't thought of that, she'd think about it.

Later I said I wanted to watch movies in my room by myself, not with her anymore. She was saying "you don't mean that, come on you love me." I told her I don't (I didn't mean it of course, but I was kind of angry and just wanted to hurt her). She thought I was being serious and then suddenly went really quiet, and was really sad for the next 2 days, we didn't talk much.

My parents asked me if I'd said anything to my sister because she'd been suddenly so sad and hurt over the past two days, she was really quiet and sullen, it was uncharacteristic of her. I just said that our friends had been picking on me a lot and I'd had enough but it seems that she'd thrown her hat in with the people who were picking on me. They didn't know what I was talking about so I left it at that.

My sister kept annoying me, seemingly still really hurt over the "I don't love you" thing. When she was walking to the shops later, I tried to walk with her, asking her where she was going. She wouldn't even smile or look at me, she just gave quick short answers "shopping" "friends". I asked her if I could come, I'd love to hang out too. She got really angry and said "no, what you said was really hurtful, you have to realise words have meanings and you can't just throw around words like that. You don't even care how much it hurts me on the inside or how much it devastates me when you say things like what you said".

I was like jeeeeeeez holy poo poo, now who's being overly sensitive and too emotional? They'd been mocking me all week and that's fine, I'm supposed to take it, but I say one little thing to her and she internally collapses like this? What's her deal? Why did what I say hurt her so much but what she and the rest of my "friends" were saying is fine?

So now I'm at a situation where my sister is angry at me, I ruined my relationship with all my main friends, and I'm sick of them constantly making fun of me. What should I about this all?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
You can save time in your morning regimen by pooping and peeing as you take your shower. Or quit showering in general to save time and water.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kuato posted:

You can save time in your morning regimen by pooping and peeing as you take your shower. Or quit showering in general to save time and water.

thats why i reccomend powdered soap :pseudo:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Kuato posted:

is there a special trick to get the poop out from between your toes, though? i haven't solved this one yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
waffle stomp

• Locked thread