Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

so edge is just IE12 right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

our antivirus software isn't poo poo, it just lets certain pre-approved viruses infect your computer

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Last Chance posted:

i think it happened in the file explorer too. why?

in 1995 a computer being able to play sounds was still considered impressive

or 2016 if you're a linux user

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Last Chance posted:

wonder if MS has thought about rebranding Edge already

2016: Microsoft Edge
2017: Live Edge for Windows
2018: Microsoft Web View
2019: Internet Services Viewer for Windows
2020: Edge Viewer for Microsoft Web Services Live

• Locked thread