Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

*takes several deep breaths*

*waits for heart rate to slow down*

extensions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

my favorite part of edge is how it will always no matter what log you into bing and outlook and all that with the current microsoft account and as far as i can tell there' sno way of turning that off. this means that if i log into bing with my personal account on my work machine (points, yo) it will occasionally silently log me out and then log in with the work microsoft account

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

yeah it's this way with Google and chrome but lol who is this fictional person who has a personal bing account?

who the gently caress has a personal bing account?

hi.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i already segregate stuff between browsers for various Job Reasons so i might as well log in with a microsoft account edge when i do work searches

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i don't go out of my way to grind rewards points, i have a real job. it's basically an occasional $5 apology from microsoft

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

no, they fired all the testers and qc. middle management/SMEs had to take over and, well,

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

yes to adblock, lol to noscript

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

yeah those have been available for what, a few weeks now?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

sounds like somebody isn't on the cutting edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Microsoft Presents David Howell Evans' The Edge Browser

• Locked thread