Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
my body is doing good but my brain is one ticck from *imitates machine gun*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how are all of yall beat to poo poo i played highschool/college/semi-professional athletics and the worst i got was a broken finger.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

I'm not beat up.

not yet, meet me behind the dumpster at 5 dip poo poo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Dont ask - I'm in a wheel chair most days.

what kinda HP you got in that baby?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

what kinda HP you got in that baby?

oh poo poo you said not to ask, sorry

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

Depends did you play Football or one of those sissy other sports?

Baseball so kinda inbetween

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I use my arms.

so like -1? LOL

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

Hmm well OK as long as you were roiding.

well i mean i had to be competitive. college sports roids are so casual its amazing

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Man Whore posted:

Congrats on your future cyborg status

or lobotomy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

utterlycorrupt posted:

What division did you play? I've seen you mention baseball a couple times before, just curious

NCAA Division II. Started NAIA my freshman year but, were bumped up cause we were pretty okay and paid the outrageous fee.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rambling Robot posted:

im dying for real.

proud of you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

extra stout posted:

thats a higher division than i played in so i just saluted yuo before i typed this post, what position did you play? i played right field

Recruited as outfielder and some infield (second and first) when needed so, utility I guess. I actually greyshirted and in the fall I crushed all our pitchers so they gave me a scholarship.

Freshman year I was mostly a DH/PH for left handed pitchers and I threw bullpins when I was bored. Coach saw me throwing decent gas and let me relief some my sophmore year and started left field and played first/second if my arm was sore.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

utterlycorrupt posted:

Nice. I never went past III, didn't have a ton of velocity, but was decent enough that the scholarship took out a good chunk of the tuition at the time

Yeah I lucked out and they saw me at a tournament and I hit two gappers off a pro-prospect closer. He just tried to gas it up on me but the third time he brought out his 86 mph slider and it was good night for me haha.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I have found out alot of the "pro" players that I played with were definitely juicing. After they stopped playing ball their bodies turned to absolute poo poo. I played mens league this weekend against a two time national championship division 1 closer that is three years younger than me and he was pretty garbage.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

symbolic posted:

infrequent migraines
IBS
ulcer that appeared over the summer for no reason
nearsighted

19 going on 35 :suicide:

at least i've never broken a bone or torn a ligament or anything like that

yeah would have to leave the house to do that

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

What's a good steroid to take if you want to get buff and feel good all the time?

idk i wasnt picky

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mein Eyes! posted:

I think I have most of the mass back (at least, in that both my shoulders are about equal) but I've heard that in building up the muscles in my back, the tear-and-repair process might help with the scar tissue in my trapezius.

i hosed up my shoulder once from pitching too much, i tried to exercizes and rest to help it but in the end i had to just man through it and tear out that scar tissue by long tossing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

extra stout posted:

i consider you my friend now, please keep in touch

wait a second i forgot to ask

how do you feel about 'batting gloves' and 'metal bats'?

Never wore batting gloves and actually got a legitimate steroid testing because of how much ridiculous pop can come from a composite bat on the brink of failure.

• Locked thread