Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bonus: How many of those that graduated were already pregnant or had already had kids?

Goon with the lowest score (and having graduated high school themselves) will win a PRIZE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
True story, my class was 666. At the ceremony the principal announced it as over 660.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

E: not joking. It's ridiculous, not even funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

like 700

no idea how many were preggo

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
100 people, about six were pregnant. One of them was knocked up by the security guard.

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
About tree giddy

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pope Mobile posted:

100 people, about six were pregnant. One of them was knocked up by the security guard.

Jesus CHrist where was this.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
DONT MAKE ME BUST OUT MY OLD YEARBOOK JASTIGER

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
800 something. not sure about preggos

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Also in the 666 club. Heil satan etc

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just me, i think. i got fed up with high school and graduated a semester early.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was butt pregnant at the time, though

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
0 pregnant

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

DONT MAKE ME BUST OUT MY OLD YEARBOOK JASTIGER

Get it out, everyone is waiting to hear your response.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
20-something, maybe 25, perhaps 150 for the whole year.

Bonus: How many of those that graduated were already pregnant or had already had kids? 0 class, 0 all

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
420 students

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
literally everyone but me. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who dropped out. It was an expensive private school. I've since got a bachelors degree but my parents still haven't forgiven me

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

like 200 and being (visibly) pregnet was expulsion worthy

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Like 8 or 900 it was ridiculous. Obviously some girls graduated pregnant.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Jastiger posted:

Bonus: How many of those that graduated were already pregnant or had already had kids?

Goon with the lowest score (and having graduated high school themselves) will win a PRIZE!

Twenty people, three of the girls were pregnant I think only one guy in the class was a father so 4.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Two hundred and some change. I think 3 of the girls had either had kids by then or were pregnant. All of them were Puerto Rican

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
All the chicks that got pregnant before graduation are hot as gently caress middle aged women now because their bodies bounced back. Teen pregnancy is the way to go.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
1200. Surely there were a few pregnancies. I know we had a small childcare deal in the home ec building on campus, but my class was large enough that I never met or even heard of any girl who got knocked up. This was also an afluent houson burbclave, and a lot of families there had old school southern sensibilities. Which meant that even if their daughters had kids at that point, they would have kept it hushed up.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

"burbclave"

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There were zero pregnancies in my unarian math, due to the sequenced crops that comprised our diet

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
all of my memories involve eating a protein bar and reading a comic book under a stairwell alone, so i believe it was just me

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

It's a perfect word to denote hella insular suburbs. Neal stephenson just so happened to be prescient about this aspect of the future.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

About 1000, lots of pregnancies. It was Aurora, Colorado. "The Second Worst City in Colorado". Pueblo is about 3x as lovely

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

17, I was a father of a 3 year old by then

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rambling Robot posted:

20-something, maybe 25, perhaps 150 for the whole year.

Bonus: How many of those that graduated were already pregnant or had already had kids? 0 class, 0 all

What does this mean? The whole year, what?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Have no idea how many were pregnant, probably not many.
Hearing all these three digit graduating classes keeps surprising me that everyone went to such small schools but then I remember 1000 was way too many.
Can't imagine a school with only two digits though.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
600ish. Go cavemen!

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My class was 74 and I think all but 3 graduated, nobody was pregnant though :sad:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
about 150, a few were pregnant, one brought her baby with her to pick up her diploma

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm pretty sue we started senior year with 164 and 147 graduated. We also had the highest pregnancy rate in the county at the time, however most of those girls graduated on time. Most of the people who dropped out were just dipshits who are now the same people who are on weekly rotation in the Daily Report in the newspaper.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think it was around 400. The school itself had 3000 students and a lot of them were very dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Just me Op.

Kuato, GED

• Locked thread