Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I never thought I would feel sorry for Ann Coulter, but now I feel a little bad for her since Milo made her obsolete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Hadaka Apron posted:

I never thought I would feel sorry for Ann Coulter, but now I feel a little bad for her since Milo made her obsolete.

She went there and got what she wanted :confused:

I mean half of the jokes directed at her were dumb hurrrrrr her pussy huurrrrrrrrrrrr

She knew what she was in for

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mdm posted:

She went there and got what she wanted :confused:

I mean half of the jokes directed at her were dumb hurrrrrr her pussy huurrrrrrrrrrrr

She knew what she was in for

More like... Cooter :smuggo:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Anne Coulter was there to promote her new book. Set it on her podium as she talked and everything. She knew what she was getting out of and into.

Rob Lowe was actually pretty unfunny during the night and felt kinda inauthentic. James Franco was way cooler.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Did anyone mention that Rob sucked his friend's dick in his sextape?

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
recommend you just watch Jimmy Carr's bit because everyone else was terrible

https://cdn-east.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/r98y.mp4

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I just finished the roast, here is my hot take.

I'm an independent. As such, both extremes can go gently caress themselves.

I feel she was brought there as a "punching bag". I feel she did very well in giving back to them, except for the one grinder joke.

I think Ann knew her audience was already predisposed against her and came up with a set of jokes to combat them. Which I feel she did in an admirable sense.

I feel she did well, considering the numerous and high hurdles against her.

That being said, I also would have liked to have seen her laugh more at the jokes against her. :)

I do not take any pride in this; But I think Ann did a wonderful job, considering the opposition she willfully walked into. :golfclap:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i miss greg giraldo

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Serak posted:

recommend you just watch Jimmy Carr's bit because everyone else was terrible

https://cdn-east.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/r98y.mp4

i believe you and thanks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOeDj6t1uI

here just so yo uknow what we used to get

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

VendaGoat posted:

I feel she was brought there as a "punching bag". I feel she did very well in giving back to them, except for the one grinder joke.

I think Ann knew her audience was already predisposed against her and came up with a set of jokes to combat them. Which I feel she did in an admirable sense.

That being said, I also would have liked to have seen her laugh more at the jokes against her. :)

I do not take any pride in this; But I think Ann did a wonderful job, considering the opposition she willfully walked into. :golfclap:

That's really interesting. Please tell me more

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

That's really interesting. Please tell me more

:what:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

id throw it in her

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I found a transcript of her actual jokes but try to find a vid if you can

“As a right-wing hatemonger, it’s fantastic to be at a big Hollywood shindig with all these glittering celebrities, that isn’t a fundraiser for Obama!”
“David [Spade] is the perfect roast-master for the show. He’s successful enough that everyone knows who he is, but not so successful that he makes us feel threatened. He’s like the Mike Pence of comedy.”
“If I could get just one person here to vote for Trump, it would be you, Ralph [Macchio]. People would be so surprised. I’d go up and say, ‘I got Ralph Macchio, he’s voting for Donald Trump.’ And they’d say, ‘Oh what a shock! Ralph is still alive???’ Just kidding, you look totally fantastic, it’s unbelievable, Ralph. Can you believe this guy is like 54? He looks incredible. Whatever you’ve been drinking, you’ve gotta send a few cases to Hillary.”
“I’m honored to share this stage with a patriot, Rob Riggle, thank you for your service. You were a Marine for over 20 years, you’ve seen things no man should have seen, including ‘The Daily Show’ with Trevor Noah.”
“Peyton Manning, I applaud your conservative convictions, I know you’re a big supporter of Jeb Bush. That’s a political contribution that will pay handsomely. Jeb got four delegates, which makes me laugh harder than any of the jokes tonight.”
“I’m a big fan of Rob Lowe’s work, especially of course the taped threesome. To this day that remains the most authentic performance I have ever seen at a Democratic National Convention.”

massive shock: a tv network hired a literal staff of writers to make a right wing book writer look bad because they can't get trump to do roasts anymore, and even with the 9 versus 1 effort they still were less funny than some random woman who makes a living offending the audience of the 'neo' liberal media

all true fans of the daily show should just admit trevor noah is awful at his job, and the joke about him owned

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol that grinder joke

doesn't everyone have an irrational and immutable hate for gay people?? *crickets*

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Idk I didn't really read the thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

Idk I didn't really read the thread

In that case. WELCOME! :glomp:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

FizFashizzle posted:

now I'm just mad and miss Greg Giraldo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

VendaGoat posted:

the 'extreme left' literally does not exist in this country and the 'extreme right' is essentially 'the right' now so that's a hell of a false equivalency h th

e: source your quotes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Travis343 posted:

the 'extreme left' literally does not exist in this country and the 'extreme right' is essentially 'the right' now so that's a hell of a false equivalency h th

These boards have a rule against what it is I wish to tell you.

Please go for a quad ride without a helmet! :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

FizFashizzle posted:

i remember the simplicity of the almost fuckin gbs line 'washed up drunken cheeseburger eater' being my favorite line he did that night

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

VendaGoat posted:

In that case. WELCOME! :glomp:

Yeah I was just making fun of you. Don't draw me into this

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

your liver is so black, shriveled, and dead, if you hold your ear to your stomach you'll hear "Whachu talkin about willis?"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

Yeah I was just making fun of you. Don't draw me into this

Come here and snuggle me like an unwilling Intern at a republican party convention. :v:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

VendaGoat posted:

Come here and snuggle me like an unwilling Intern at a republican party convention. :v:

How about you come snuggle with my rear end. Not too tight tho, I'm trying to recreate your post I don't think I can do it dry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

How about you come snuggle with my rear end. Not too tight tho, I'm trying to recreate your post I don't think I can do it dry

It's ok. Lube is cheap!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i pay very close attention to the overton window so I can make sure i'm a perfect moderate from day to day, in this I am free of ideology and therefore pure

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
She was brave to go there knowing everyone was going to hate her no matter what she said. She refused to use any of the jokes the writers prepared for her and I think it's funny how she promoted her book twice while up there. While not funny in the traditional sense, her performance was essentially one giant, mummified middle finger to the entire audience.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

VendaGoat posted:

It's ok. Lube is cheap!

Especially when it's just liquid poo poo from my as hole. You with me?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Yeah you don't get to be healthy poo poo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Superior Bastard posted:

She was brave to go there knowing everyone was going to hate her no matter what she said. She refused to use any of the jokes the writers prepared for her and I think it's funny how she promoted her book twice while up there. While not funny in the traditional sense, her performance was essentially one giant, mummified middle finger to the entire audience.

this....

Gum posted:

Especially when it's just liquid poo poo from my as hole. You with me?

AND OH EM GEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! :gizz:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

Yeah you don't get to be healthy poo poo

I'd rather be the unhealthy poo poo from your rear end in a top hat :allears:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

VendaGoat posted:

I'd rather be the unhealthy poo poo from your rear end in a top hat :allears:

You seem like someone who is very insecure

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gum posted:

You seem like someone who is very insecure

I'll buy you a whole bunch of celery, if your are willing to eat it. :)

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
she looks sad

every other roaster should hosed her in the rear end that night though. literally and consensually.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
you know how you wanted to gently caress the monsters in those movies as a kid?

well luckily there's ann coulter.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dr. Killjoy posted:

she looks sad

she got dat pile of book money doe

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mdm posted:

she got dat pile of book money doe

and she gonna use it to advance the republican agenda.

She willing to whore herself out, unlike......

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

every time I see a roast clip, I'm reminded of how comedy central would air them all the loving time. man I don't regret dropping cable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

and she gonna use it to advance the republican agenda.

She willing to whore herself out, unlike......

who gives a gently caress

• Locked thread