Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ketchup on your hot dogs?
Yes.
No.
View Results

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Here in Wisconsin we have something called Secret Stadium Sauce which is like a halfway between ketchup and BBQ sauce and it owns on brats. It is also good on hot dogs, but we eat more brats. Stadium Sauce and some spicy brown mustard; good poo poo man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Just a little just a little just a littl- gently caress too much the whole thing tastes like ketchup.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Infidel Castro posted:

Here in Wisconsin we have something called Secret Stadium Sauce which is like a halfway between ketchup and BBQ sauce and it owns on brats. It is also good on hot dogs, but we eat more brats. Stadium Sauce and some spicy brown mustard; good poo poo man.

That sounds tasty. From this I think it's safe to conclude Wisconsin > Chicago.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
mustard on my hot dog or possibly brown liquid diarrhea chili straight from a giant can, nothing but the finest Hormel

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz84GKxy7b0

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

just mayonnaise all over that fucker

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Ketchup tastes ok … put some mustard on too and it's good

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
i am the rear end in a top hat that just charged straight to the end of the thread to call everyone who puts ketchup on hot dogs knuckle-dragging retards

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Quantum Finger posted:

i am the rear end in a top hat that just charged straight to the end of the thread to call everyone who puts ketchup on hot dogs knuckle-dragging retards

dsyp

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

ketchup snobs are hilarious.

eat poo poo, chicago

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

ketchup snobs are hilarious.

eat poo poo, chicago

Rock over London.
Rock on, Chicago.
Ketchup.
Don't put it on hot dogs.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I like to microwave hotdogs and then put them on slices of white bread, apply some Frito Lay jalapeno cheese dip to them, and squirt a healthy amount of sriracha on top.

They are delicious.

I refer to them as "abominadogs."

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I like to microwave hotdogs and then put them on slices of white bread, apply some Frito Lay jalapeno cheese dip to them, and squirt a healthy amount of sriracha on top.

They are delicious.

I refer to them as "abominadogs."

Whatever floats your boat my friend. This is America. We invented cheese in a can, and we can dam well put whatever condiments we want on our hot dogs. To the critics: don't hate our freedom.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

I consider it harmful to your health to be anywhere within the city limits of Chicago.

It really is a loathsome place, isn't it? It's like a giant Indianapolis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Infidel Castro posted:

spicy brown mustard is my preferred euphemism for diarrhea

• Locked thread