Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ketchup on your hot dogs?
Yes.
No.
View Results

• Locked thread
Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
If you have rules for what condiments are allowed or not allowed on a hotdog, go back to Russia,. This is America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

hemophilia posted:

Chili (no beans), and cheese on the dog or i'm eating something else

Chili with beans is the only chili worth eating.

hemophilia posted:

if you put beans on a hotdog you've just hosed up in a seriously unforgivable way that's all im sayin dude

Baked beans taste great on a hot dog - maybe add some spicy mustard or jalapeno slices for some kick. Thank me later, philistine.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

I generally like mustard on a hot dog, but if I eat one in Chicago I think I'll go out of my way to find some ketchup to put on it. Loosen up, Chicago. God forbid you try something like a galbi taco.

There's a reason you never hear the word "innovation" coupled with "Chicago."

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

What a sad, sad dish. It looks like a bowl of particularly fresh dog food.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Infidel Castro posted:

Here in Wisconsin we have something called Secret Stadium Sauce which is like a halfway between ketchup and BBQ sauce and it owns on brats. It is also good on hot dogs, but we eat more brats. Stadium Sauce and some spicy brown mustard; good poo poo man.

That sounds tasty. From this I think it's safe to conclude Wisconsin > Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I like to microwave hotdogs and then put them on slices of white bread, apply some Frito Lay jalapeno cheese dip to them, and squirt a healthy amount of sriracha on top.

They are delicious.

I refer to them as "abominadogs."

Whatever floats your boat my friend. This is America. We invented cheese in a can, and we can dam well put whatever condiments we want on our hot dogs. To the critics: don't hate our freedom.

• Locked thread