Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ketchup on your hot dogs?
Yes.
No.
View Results

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Chicago is the worst city in America and hot dogs are the worst food in Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I love chili dogs because they're tasty and high in protein, thus more filling.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

cnut posted:

I wonder if mohels practice on uncircumcised hotdogs?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Goatfather posted:

if you're only going to put 1 thing on a hotdog it should be ketchup or chilli

I'd go with mustard over ketchup, personally, but there's no objectively correct answer because taste is inherently subjective so this thread is objectively pointless.

E; ketchup + mustard is clearly the best condiment combo for hot dogs though, why do you think that's what it shows as the serving suggestion on all the hot dog packages?

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Sep 8, 2016

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Applewhite posted:

What if it's a soy dog and you put black beans on top?

I'm trying to think of a metaphor that would offend you sexually, but I'm pretty sure you go both ways and that's making it difficult. The point is if you're going to eat a vegetarian hot dog you might as well just suck a dude off because it would be equally gay.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Are soy dogs any good? Cause I love me some veggie burgers, just not as a burger substitute. Are they like that, or do they actually attempt to copy the flavor and texture of hot dogs in an act of unspeakable hubris which will no doubt be punished by the gods of Olympus from on high?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Applewhite posted:

I dunno. I don't actually eat hot dogs. I prefer bratwursts, which are objectively superior to hot dogs in literally every possible way.

They;re too loud, hot dogs are quiet as a church mouse

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Do the red hot dogs taste different or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Applewhite posted:

I consider it harmful to your health to be anywhere within the city limits of Chicago.

It really is a loathsome place, isn't it? It's like a giant Indianapolis.

• Locked thread