Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

another great thread from famous sa poster Boniface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if i didnt have this dominos pizza coupon i would try and find the 2nd cheapest worst sushi in town (the worst is is sus

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

Now *THIS* is how you should be eating pho!

*brings bowl up to lips and makes obnoxious slurping noises*

Like of all the lovely LIEberal battles to pick the sanctity of pho must be the silliest. The average broth is about as appetizing as dirty bath water after a weekend of camping.

There's a literal hole in the wall place downtown that only serves pho. It doesn't have a sign or anything, but there's almost always a line outside their little window. I call it the pho cue.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Ork of Fiction posted:

There's a literal hole in the wall place downtown that only serves pho. It doesn't have a sign or anything, but there's almost always a line outside their little window. I call it the pho cue.

Some places only do one dish. its the weirdest thing how good it is sometimes tho.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-V4irzppQ

So I hear you like sushi but hate making it at home, look at this amazing invention

• Locked thread