Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello earlier I was talking to criscodisco and someone mentioned the number 666 and crisco mistakenly said the mark of the beast right before I said the number of the beast. This made me think of Mark Duplass as a devil and I decided to make a quick and dirty photoshop of what that would be like. Here is Mark Duplass of the Beast

It's horrible. But then I was like hey there is other Mark's. What if they are also Mark's of the Beast?

Marky Mark of the Beast

Mark Hamill of the Beast

Mark Twain of the Beast

I didnt realize until I went to post this thread how tiny the Marky Mark image is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

roymorrison posted:

that guy from the league is loving insufferable

hes great him and his brother own a production studio that makes indie films like Jeff who lives at home and he wrote directed starred in and produced creep which is a brilliant little film but his character on the league is absolutely

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its really good you guys I did it I made those photoshops my self

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CannedMacabre posted:

Beelzebubba Smith

gently caress this is great

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmfao marker of the Beast

SIDS Vicious