Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I personify the phrase "killing them with kindness". As any alignment I am the picture of civility, always cordial with everyone regardless of my stated read on them. This demeanor often lulls scum into a false sense of security when engaging with a town me and makes a mafia me very hard to catch out, let alone get lynched, which my high win percentage as scum can attest to. Behind the scenes I, a consummate nice guy, am a meticulous note taker and skilled planner, one whose willing to be the fall guy if needed.

We don't always take the time to do awards on NF (Naruto Forums) but when we have I have consistently been named for the most prestigious awards(best overall, best mafia, best townie). I've been the most consistent player most have come across and there is no one most would prefer having on their side or are more paranoid about when I'm potentially not. No matter if I'm on your side or not I'm a positive presence, one you'll never be able to feel bad about losing to and I can only hope those against me this game are as good of sports about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I'm not sure whether to thank you for showing me what you meant or to vote you for posting that.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Intimidation manifests itself in many ways, The Lord of Hats.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Grandicap posted:

Somber is older blood than I am, so is Keane. So rude.

Grandicap, you son of a bitch!

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Grandicap posted:

I think I know\have played with everyone here except Kord. Kord, tell me what I should know about you. Is it that you are a scum?

Not this game. I am bad at mafia. You should know that.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
out of the jokevote phase, bk is the only one that pings me at all. he's funny but his posting doesn't feel at all natural.

oh, or maybe lord of hats, both look like forced interaction, he's a little pushy/weird about the naruto thing

man, this is gonna be a good game. i hate mafia, but also i missed it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote dongs

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

out of the jokevote phase, bk is the only one that pings me at all. he's funny but his posting doesn't feel at all natural.

oh, or maybe lord of hats, both look like forced interaction, he's a little pushy/weird about the naruto thing

man, this is gonna be a good game. i hate mafia, but also i missed it.

Can you elaborate on the bk thing? I'm reading his posts and not really seeing it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##unvote

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##unvote ##vote pmom

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Scum slip ##vote dongs

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

but unironically tho

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

My vote, it's real

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

same

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tremendous Taste posted:

Scum slip ##vote dongs

If you're talking about the post where he wasn't sure about the party, I thought that at first, but I feel like scum would have just said "Lion!"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ok

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Max posted:

If you're talking about the post where he wasn't sure about the party, I thought that at first, but I feel like scum would have just said "Lion!"

On the other hand, dongsbot.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote bk john cena gave up, this is pushing a false narrative

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i kno that youre new loh and youve only seen be a goofball but im actually rly good @ this game i promise

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i kno that youre new loh and youve only seen be a goofball but im actually rly good @ this game i promise

For example, see how he purposefully leaned into his Taste-disliking meta to enter the game

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Lord of Hats posted:

On the other hand, dongsbot.

Yeah it's possible he didn't read anything because dongsbot even if he was scum, but what do you think?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

id just paly extremely boring and conservatively if i were scum and win cuz ecco cant balance games

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Max posted:

Yeah it's possible he didn't read anything because dongsbot even if he was scum, but what do you think?

I think he's mostly posted jokevote nonsense, and I don't see the party thing as an actual scumslip. I don't know dongsbot well enough to comment on any kind of personal meta.

The reflexive vote on pmom is kind of suspicious, but there I have to ask myself "Would scum be that dumb and touchy?" and my answer is... probably no?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dongsbot 9000 posted:

cuz ecco cant balance games
incorrect

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

neway i will FULLCLAIM D1

I am Luigi Risotto, Lion(?) chairman of the Senate Ethics Committee. Pinterest Mom is Mario Batelli, who I called forth before the Committee, ostensibly to make him a voting member of the Senate Ethics Committee, but aha! it was a duplicitous trick on my part. Really, I was investigating his private correspondence and spending and found very suspicious evidence such as crossbows, poisons, battle axes, ninja weapons, blowdart tubes, sniper rifle, etc, confirming to me that Pinterest Mom is 100% definitely Scum.

Thank you for your time,

Luigi "dongsbot 9000" Risotto

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The Lord of Hats posted:

Can you elaborate on the bk thing? I'm reading his posts and not really seeing it.

I want that to percolate a bit more before we get into it, there's much better discussion happening now anyway.

The Lord of Hats posted:

I think he's mostly posted jokevote nonsense, and I don't see the party thing as an actual scumslip. I don't know dongsbot well enough to comment on any kind of personal meta.

The reflexive vote on pmom is kind of suspicious, but there I have to ask myself "Would scum be that dumb and touchy?" and my answer is... probably no?

you crammed a lot of caveats in here, it seems like you don't want to come out firmly on either side.

I think the dongs votes are good even if dongs himself is good and funny.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

dongsbot 9000 posted:

neway i will FULLCLAIM D1

I am Luigi Risotto, Lion(?) chairman of the Senate Ethics Committee. Pinterest Mom is Mario Batelli, who I called forth before the Committee, ostensibly to make him a voting member of the Senate Ethics Committee, but aha! it was a duplicitous trick on my part. Really, I was investigating his private correspondence and spending and found very suspicious evidence such as crossbows, poisons, battle axes, ninja weapons, blowdart tubes, sniper rifle, etc, confirming to me that Pinterest Mom is 100% definitely Scum.

Thank you for your time,

Luigi "dongsbot 9000" Risotto

wow, is this true?

##vote Pinterest Mother

Sorry Pin, looks like you've got some explaining to do...

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I want that to percolate a bit more before we get into it, there's much better discussion happening now anyway.

you crammed a lot of caveats in here, it seems like you don't want to come out firmly on either side.

I think the dongs votes are good even if dongs himself is good and funny.

Alright, let me put it this way: with the evidence we had at the time, I don't think Dongs is scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

wow, is this true?

##vote Pinterest Mother

Sorry Pin, looks like you've got some explaining to do...

holy poo poo i know it's hard to get back into mafia after being away so long but you should wait a little while before outing yourself as scum

##unvote
##vote somber

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

holy poo poo i know it's hard to get back into mafia after being away so long but you should wait a little while before outing yourself as scum

##unvote
##vote somber

:eyepop:
##unvote
##vote pmom

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I don't get the party discussion w/r/t to dongs, maybe I'm missing something. We already know there are four different parties and some independents in the senate. Is the presumption that dongs scum slipped about that based around the thought that "All scum must belong to a single party?" Because, while that's possible, I think it's unlikely.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

guyys were very close to mislynching pmom and then i will nk tremta and all my enemies will be DEAD

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no one will vote dongsbot 9000 and get away w/ ti

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

:eyepop:
##unvote
##vote pmom

Seriously tho,

Somber is responding to an obvious fakeclaim by dongs w a hedgy post indicating that he like 70% believes it and regrets having to vote me, and asking me to explain. That's 100% scum Somber.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

No part of that Somber post makes sense.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

##unvote
##vote somber

did you miss me though? you never wrote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He was clearly joking

• Locked thread