Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was at a girls house (:smug:) who had it and t was actually fairly epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Hmm yes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Why did they call it echo instead of alexa, or conversely why did they make its default watchword alexa instead of echo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my mom has one and she mostly uses it to check the weather and then she watches the local news to check the weather again. she is very old, you see.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I have a shower radio

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I have one and I use it to turn on and off my Hue lights with my voice. It makes my small crappy apartment feel like a small crappy apartment from the future.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hope she knows amazon is harvesting her speech patterns for the government database and general criminal use

Aug 4, 2010

a girls house?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

glad your mom got one op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

www posted:

a girls house?

He was in the bushes with binoculars

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

Aralan posted:

Why did they call it echo instead of alexa, or conversely why did they make its default watchword alexa instead of echo

Alexa is the service, Echo is the device.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did you call an uber to take the girl to the abortion clinic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Will she make you dinner

• Locked thread