Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

House peepee doodoo, hahahahahahhah!

But really, the answer is Clan Ventrue. They were in charge for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think if I had the same thought process as you I would kill myself. Just something to think about.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

It was Malkavian because monkeycheese random was awesome when I was 12.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The blood mage guys who can make people explode by looking at them funny.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
toreadors because they had all of the sex

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
The ones with the big juicy tittayzz

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

malk playthrough in bloodlines really is the best one

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Vargs posted:

I lost the fight with that stop sign.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Vargs posted:

I did like it when you visit VV the stripper queen and and you're like "Hello Susan" and she gets real mad

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry OP, but I do not care about vampires because I am not a child.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Nosferatu guys Nosferatti or whatever the gently caress cause they had the decency to stay away from civilized society like goons should

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Flesh Forge posted:

I did like it when you visit VV the stripper queen and and you're like "Hello Susan" and she gets real mad

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Are clan fashions optional or do you inherit fashion sense alongside your abilities? Because I like the brujah's punk rock stylings but otherwise they suck. I don't want to dress cyberpunk or goth but I'll make it work if I have to in order to get decent vampire powers.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
whichever one actually looked like monsters and not different variations of goth fashion models

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I hear that clan Tzimisce knows how to party!
\
:dadjoke:

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Moon Atari posted:

Are clan fashions optional or do you inherit fashion sense alongside your abilities? Because I like the brujah's punk rock stylings but otherwise they suck. I don't want to dress cyberpunk or goth but I'll make it work if I have to in order to get decent vampire powers.

All of the costumes in that game were horrible and got even worse the heavier your armor got. The only decent one was that cool Matrix-looking coat that male Tremeres get.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Apparently there's also a tabletop game but who cares about that poo poo.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

All of the costumes in that game were horrible and got even worse the heavier your armor got. The only decent one was that cool Matrix-looking coat that male Tremeres get.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Malkavian because of the sweet cat in the hat suit you get with the armor upgrade

E.
Yes this thank you.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moon Atari posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpxnxAL62A

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Sengir vamps rock socks

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
dullards pick ventrue but we know true power rests in the gnarled hands of the malkavian clan

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Nosferatu. gently caress all the magic and guns and tactics nonsense. Just buff up and tear your enemies apart with your hands.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Smiling Jack was such a fun character in the game.

Too bad in the last VtM novel he is religious nutjob and is killed like a bitch with a flare gun or something like that.

At least Becket was still cool in the books though.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Vakal posted:

Smiling Jack was such a fun character in the game.

Too bad in the last VtM novel he is religious nutjob and is killed like a bitch with a flare gun or something like that.

At least Becket was still cool in the books though.

VtM is just a bunch of set pieces you can combine in any way you like for campaigns. Just think of the books as one dude's take on it.

They have like 30 different ways the world can end so you can pick your favorite.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
brujah or gangrel

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Volcott posted:

VtM is just a bunch of set pieces you can combine in any way you like for campaigns. Just think of the books as one dude's take on it.

They have like 30 different ways the world can end so you can pick your favorite.

Aren't there some plum crazy ways the world can end?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Nosferatu because I can relate to a supremely ugly creature that must remain underground for fear of retribution by the normal populace.

:smith:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
NEEEERRREEERRRREERRREEERRRRRDDDDSSSSSSS

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ded posted:

I hear that clan Tzimisce knows how to party!
\
:dadjoke:

:same: camarilla is for suckers anyway.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well I guess Halloween is next month so yeah, gonna have to play through that game once more...

Low humanity Nosferatu seems fun anyway.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
isn't nosferatu the goon clan?

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Lasombra all the way bitches

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Dunno. Didn't Nate B. Forrest start one of em?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Samedi

zombie vampires FTW.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
That one you find up near Sheogorad, Aundae I think.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
big lestat fan here :bigtran: :drac:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
idk what tf any if this is, but im like a vampficionado irl so fill me in pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
tremere were pretty cool

• Locked thread