Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The federal government advised Americans to turn off their Samsung Notes because they literally explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Still better than an iPhone.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
trolling apple users makes more sense here both due to the quality of the product being garbage and the user base being giant infants that need a phone filled with candy to communicate

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Wait can someone link this I'm posting from a note right now and don't want to explode

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hits from the bong with tom brokaw
twist my dust up in bible pages and smoke folklore

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Wow you were able to read a news story and then type a sentence summarizing it, good job op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is the explosion strong enough to kill you and make it look like an accident? asking for a friend

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Still better than an iPhone.

Truth.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

canpakes posted:

The federal government advised Americans to turn off their Samsung Notes because they literally explode.

and in other news today, OP is gay.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Posting from an as-of-yet-unexploded Samsung GS7

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Doghouse posted:

Wow you were able to read a news story and then type a sentence summarizing it, good job op

his battery died

Posted from my $20 Gas Station Android Flip Phone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my friend just got this phone I hope he is okay he's supposed to get me weed tonight

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I like my iPhone because it doesn't blow up my cock and balls

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

my friend just got this phone I hope he is okay he's supposed to get me weed tonight

migght be a little burned ese

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

jackyl posted:

I like my iPhone because it doesn't blow up my cock and balls

That's not a bug it's a feature.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
smella likea YOSPOS in here

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is this a mission from GTA5?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

smella likea YOSPOS in here

Smythe, off-subject, I know, but why isn't there a "report" button available to me for any of your posts?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Doghouse posted:

This post has earned you a very powerful enemy forum poster Doghouse.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
lmao android fones are terrible

wow nice gorilla glass or w/ever

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mng posted:

lmao android fones are terrible

wow nice gorilla glass or w/ever

just what app do I need to download to stop bullets?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

id rather explode than let people know im an idiot baby apple user

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have a samsung and trying to use my wife or kids iphone is like trying to go from a computer to one of those leap pad things from the early 2000s

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

vols bitch posted:

i have a samsung and trying to use my wife or kids iphone is like trying to go from a computer to one of those leap pad things from the early 2000s

yah it's probably as confusing to a Tennessee fan as a family tree with branches

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

jackyl posted:

yah it's probably as confusing to a Tennessee fan as a family tree with branches

if its good enough for johnny knoxville its good enough for me

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Fat Shat Sings posted:

his battery died

Posted from my $20 Gas Station Android Flip Phone

Flip phones are great. You can pretend to be Captain Kirk.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
who the gently caress still buys samsung phones

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

samsung should go back to making classic phones

i had one of these it made me the happiest man

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

nigga crab pollock posted:

the same people who bought Panther super bowl champions shirts this year I think

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

nigga crab pollock posted:

people that want phones that work :shrug:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i love my samsung galaxy s7, it's a great phone. yeah i've got unlimited data - dirt cheap on sprint :smug:

*opens door to Jeep Renegade*

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my jeep is a 92 yj

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This is going to be like how everyone got AIDS from Chipotle but everyone still eats there.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
mine is an 06 lj and I love it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a bone to pick posted:

This is going to be like how everyone got AIDS from Chipotle but everyone still eats there.

No reason to stop now, everyone already has AIDS.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
two of us have jeeps who else

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also I have a jeep and an iPhone which is really the best situation

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i kind of miss buttons, yeah. i don't like touch screens very much.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Chipotle is not only tasty but very good value at least as far as fast food goes if you have no shame and ask for heaping extra portions of everything but your protein choice which they charge more for. gently caress I want a burrito right now. By which I mean a burrito bowl stacked to the point the lid barely closes and with free tortillas on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

iPhones are the one-button mice of the smartphone world.

• Locked thread