Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Did you know:

Star Trek: The Next Generation is an anagram for Genes Rod And Berries. John Picard the inventor of Star Trek had a wicked sense of humor. I think Gene was his pet dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Star Trek is the weirdest chapter of NAMBLA.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Star track invented the laser saber

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Some alien civilizations consider Star Trek to be Earths historical documents.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
The Enterprise is a train, hence Star "Track".

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My favorite episode is when they fly the Star Trek into the wormhole and it comes out the other side back in time and Kirk is all like "this is highly illogical!"

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
lot of sexy damar love goin on

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"He's dying, Jim." -Dr. Bones "Scotty" McCoy.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" -James "Captain Kirk" T. Kirk

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
spock once farted in his own hand and HADOUUUUKENd it into kirks face

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

STAR TRACK FACT

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
"dicks out for kanar" - g damar

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I would rather drink with Morn. Just saiyajin.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
LORE CHECK: cardassians have 2 dicks

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
I am still not sure about Cardassians and Ferengis. Here too, a whisper was found that had a Cardassian quite disgusted when someone mentioned being circumcised.

I am also curious as to the foreskin quotient of each group and of the earlier Klingons (Kirk generation) compared to those of later Klingons, who were vastly different in appearance.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

"You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!" - Me to some spoon headed human being

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
a a trek seems like a minor key????

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Seizure Robot posted:

"You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!" - Me to some spoon headed human being

holy gently caress are you an Everquest orc IRL?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
More like gene's rod in her berries.

Uhura I mean

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Star Trek scandalized 60s audiences when it featured television's first interracial blumpkin

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

These dudes had replicators and holodecks that could make ANYTHING and they still chose pedophilia.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Tell him he is a pretty cat. And a good cat.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Star Track is the hot new app that data mines for your favourite celebrities personal address and known whereabouts. Stalk your favourite celebrity crush anytime!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
anybody remember the episode where spock loses it and runs around the enterprise just raping everyone

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

anybody remember the episode where spock loses it and runs around the enterprise just raping everyone

yup

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DOMDOM posted:

I am still not sure about Cardassians and Ferengis. Here too, a whisper was found that had a Cardassian quite disgusted when someone mentioned being circumcised.

I know of a Cardassian who let a Ferengi give him a bj.

He hadn't been circumcised before, but he was afterwards.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'm on the bowl droppin a mean grouch of a dook atm and i just had to force the fucker out with a sustained tense-n'-clench that left me seein stars, felt like i took a whippet to the dome

that must be what the future is like all the time

the lil beads of water on the shower wall glistened like stars and i, the great bird of the galaxy, flew past them at warp speed as my oxygen starved brain tried to catch up with my bowelblasts

imagine if i'd eaten hasparat, i might never have had this "orb experience"

gently caress the bajorans

dukat did nothing wrong

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
STAR TREK FACT ONE:
MODS KNEW!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
obv i have like, sympathy for the lil kid, but i still think it's v funny that the super trek obsessed miserable pedantic shithead with his constant "hey look at this vhs taped commercial for season 4 ep 20 i found that mistakenly refers to the planet tau cumma XIXVI as tau cumma XIXVII!!" threads stickied at the top of like multiple forums turned out to be a fuckin chomo touchin on his lil babysitting charges and bein a grody fat Jared subway lookin mfer

like it was just a perfect storm of paedophilia

i don't even care if mods knew tbh, sometimes you gotta make hard choices for the sake of l'ing my a off

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

wasn't there a handicapped guy on one of the treks, like he had space legs or somethib

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

DOMDOM posted:

I am also curious as to the foreskin quotient of each group and of the earlier Klingons (Kirk generation) compared to those of later Klingons, who were vastly different in appearance.

This is actually why the latter Klingons' heads were bumpy, to match their circumcised ridged rigid dongs.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

MiracleWhale posted:

wasn't there a handicapped guy on one of the treks, like he had space legs or somethib

Oscar Pistorius?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Blistex posted:

Oscar Pistorius?

That is the one. His wife Mareena Sirtis played as counselor Troi till their messy break up. You woulda thought she saw it coming.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Saved all these TIA

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
In reality the warp core was powered not by matter/antimatter annihilation, but by my love for anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Theres no way the entire crew of the star trek didn't go into the hologram room and just gently caress everything they could possibly imagine

• Locked thread