Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"this is an OUTRAGE! im ENTITLED to a head phone jack. PAY for new ones?! Its hard enough using mommie and daddies trust fund to make ends meet!" *sips $30 ~organic~ caramel machiatto* :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How do I order a caramel machiatto on this thing? Isn't that what the big button is supposed to do? :v:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my ears are out of batery

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

"I was using a Bluetooth headset before they were mainstream, so that's no big deal. For real audio quality I only listen to vinyl records played on my artisanal heirloom 1970s Radio Shack stereo, anyway."

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

There's already a thread for this my man

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
this is such bullshit im gonna have to use my birthday and my xmas present on the phone and the special new beats by dre I WANT TO loving DIE

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I just can't do android, I just can't.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Cool_tony posted:

There's already a thread for this my man

yeah but that thread is BAD don't you get it, cool_tony?!?!!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this is the thread for posts like "oh noooo I just DUI'd my dad's benz into a light pole and spilled my caramel macchiato all over my new IPOHNE SEVEN!!! oh whew thank god none if got into the headphone jack and messed it up!!!"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'll pay for my iPhone 7 with the viral video money I'll make after uploading the vine of myself inserting the phone up my butt on the first day of release. I'll also have pre-shot several different demographics reacting to the iPhone in butt video, allowing me to immediately upload them and make youtube cash from being the earliest reaction compilation. Olds will assume my parent's bought it for me even though I am a self-motivated entrepreneur in this brave new content driven economy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

I just can't do android, I just can't.

look at this pissbitch

they are like functionally 95% the same

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im literally calling from inside my car

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Yeah but all the apps work on iphones, duh.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Well of course I'm gonna buy it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

holy poo poo you owned the youngsters ITT

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Moon Atari posted:

I'll pay for my iPhone 7 with the viral video money I'll make after uploading the vine of myself inserting the phone up my butt on the first day of release. I'll also have pre-shot several different demographics reacting to the iPhone in butt video, allowing me to immediately upload them and make youtube cash from being the earliest reaction compilation. Olds will assume my parent's bought it for me even though I am a self-motivated entrepreneur in this brave new content driven economy.

:holymoley:

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

the iphone 7 is a significant advancement over my current phone, the iphone 6s. the iphone 7 offers many compelling reasons to upgrade, and I will wait inline for three days to the be first to get one which is easy for me as I have no job and spend my days blogging about coffee and dr who, contributing nothing to society

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Bert Roberge posted:

holy poo poo you owned the youngsters ITT

thanks

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I'm too drunk to reply

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

poisonpill posted:

I'm too drunk to reply

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NomChompsky posted:

Yeah but all the apps work on iphones, duh.

Ha I had this android and i couldn't install apps because of some security authentication poo poo and I took it into the store and was all like tellin them hey dicknuts I can't download apps because this wiretap you have on my line won't authenticate with the software servers, and then the guy was all like blah blah you probably got your phone wet or tried to hack ya filthy hippy and I was like suck my dick and he went and got another phone and said it would work and demonstrated that it worked in the store and then I got home and it did the same loving thing again. I was like great cool I can just drive on over to the store whenever I want to install an app. :jerkbag:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how are people so bad at basic poo poo

it's like when people don't get over when they are turning right I just like why why are you so loving inept

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
ITT we are Apple shareholders who are worried over how lovely their new phone looks

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

dsriggs posted:

ITT we are Apple shareholders who are worried over how lovely their new phone looks

"This post doesn't make any sense. How can an iPhone look lovely? It's far too expensive for that. What is a shareholder? You must be old."

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a loving human being

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
someone make a picture of krusty drinking a caramel macchiato while his male lover is being pounded in the butt so that gbs can finally implode on itself

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

"this is an OUTRAGE! im ENTITLED to a head phone jack. PAY for new ones?! Its hard enough using mommie and daddies trust fund to make ends meet!" *sips $30 ~organic~ caramel machiatto* :v:

Retarded Clown hitting a homerun yet again!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Does it come with an app that tells me how privileged I am?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

ahh man so much buildup since the last retarded clown hipster thread. I sighed from pleasure when I got to the caramel machiatto part :allears:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

without a headphone jack how can I hear the sound of my money being flushed down the fuggin toilet

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
caramel maccihato

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

without a headphone jack how can I hear the sound of my money being flushed down the fuggin toilet
more like jack off, at the newest retarded clown masterpiece :swoon:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what is this, some kind of game boy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
samsung supremacy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
whoa:wth:

WHOA:eyepop:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:chanpop:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I was born after '85 but before the new millennium and I have bought the new iphone.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm not in a hurry to upgrade from my 6

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Don't worry guys they are gonna sell you an an adaptor! :downs:

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

lol atthe filthy poors who cant afford $160 wireless earbuds for there $800 phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

AlphaKeny1 posted:

lol atthe filthy poors who cant afford $160 wireless earbuds for there $800 phone

have fun losing them shits 40 mins after you take em outta the box.

• Locked thread