Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Here's the thing; i wont buy this phone so i dont care

I still got an Iphone 5

I only use the phone to text, listen to music going to work, make calls and look at somethingawful.com while avoiding work. Why would I need to buy a new phone when this thing already does all of that perfectly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Zzulu posted:

I still got an Iphone 5

I only use the phone to text, listen to music going to work, make calls and look at somethingawful.com while avoiding work. Why would I need to buy a new phone when this thing already does all of that perfectly

cuz your old phone makes you look either poor or cheap and either way the trim is runnin for the exits

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

cuz your old phone makes you look either poor or cheap and either way the trim is runnin for the exits

Anyone even halfway not poo poo won't notice or care what phone you have.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this phone is nice but im gay lol cuck

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What the he'll is Apple?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TOM HANKS posted:

Anyone even halfway not poo poo won't notice or care what phone you have.

fuckin lol get a load of this guy

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
I refuse to be one of those people with green text message bubbles. I am better than that. iPhone 4 lyfe. Ride or die.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

"this is an OUTRAGE! im ENTITLED to a head phone jack. PAY for new ones?! Its hard enough using mommie and daddies trust fund to make ends meet!" *sips $30 ~organic~ caramel machiatto* :v:

You suck.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

CJacobs posted:

You suck.

You're gonna get probated for that.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

" caramel machiatto* :v:

Goldmine

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
ohh-hh, look at me, I'm an entitled hipster millennial and I have a bright shiny beak and big ostrich feathers growing out of my buttcheeks. Well, the clock-ometer on the mantelpane is telling me it's gay o'clock, so I need to get back to my job at Starbucks now. It was nice meeting you, my name is an unpronounceable string of ultrasonic syllables I denote with the mark >-{, so hit me up on faceBook whenever. And I looooooove the iPhone 7

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Zorodius posted:

ohh-hh, look at me, I'm an entitled hipster millennial and I have a bright shiny beak and big ostrich feathers growing out of my buttcheeks. Well, the clock-ometer on the mantelpane is telling me it's gay o'clock, so I need to get back to my job at Starbucks now. It was nice meeting you, my name is an unpronounceable string of ultrasonic syllables I denote with the mark >-{, so hit me up on faceBook whenever. And I looooooove the iPhone 7

Pitch perfect parody like this is what keeps me comeing back to gbs

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Zzulu posted:

I still got an Iphone 5

LOL you use your phone to make calls? Hey, when you get back from Country Kitchen and take your Centrum Silver, do you think you could tell us what the Korean War was like?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what's a caramel macchiato?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm the guy who sat outside an apple store and cried when Steve Jobs died except now I'm doing it for headphone jacks

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ha I had this android and i couldn't install apps because of some security authentication poo poo and I took it into the store and was all like tellin them hey dicknuts I can't download apps because this wiretap you have on my line won't authenticate with the software servers, and then the guy was all like blah blah you probably got your phone wet or tried to hack ya filthy hippy and I was like suck my dick and he went and got another phone and said it would work and demonstrated that it worked in the store and then I got home and it did the same loving thing again. I was like great cool I can just drive on over to the store whenever I want to install an app. :jerkbag:

Sorry about your mental retardism not allowing you to download apps from Google play or any of the bazillion Russian sites where you can get apks of paid apps for free.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Oh gently caress yeah he's back

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
#3.5mmheadphonejackgate #yolo #froyo #myparentsmessydivorce

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

NomChompsky posted:

I just can't do android, I just can't.

me, unironically

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when girls see them green text bubbles theyll be makin the same face they make when they see your little baby dick followed by lots of laughter

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I can't wait forbthe iPhone 7 Classic which hasball the features people actually liked that werebtaken away for no raisin

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

IF you're whiteknighting apple it looks like you're the millennial OP :smuggo:

i have an android like a civilised person

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ITT we're a bitch working for a company contracted by apple to try and sway opinions about the either pointless abandonment or malicious omission of a standard that's been around since before the inception of their wack rear end company and will continue well after this backfires harder than one button mice and firewire

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

carousel milano :gb2fyad:

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

NomChompsky posted:

I just can't do android, I just can't.

How am I supposed to fit in at the art school I've been chopping and changing degrees at for the past eight years?

EDIT: While claiming "I'm, like, a Bolshevik, but only ironically".

Sic Semper Goon fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Sep 10, 2016

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

when girls see them green text bubbles theyll be makin the same face they make when they see your little baby dick followed by lots of laughter

green is the color of oscar the grouch who lives in a fuckin trash can, this ain't hard people

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

as a entitled millenial do i catastrophize this or do i as a hipster millennial do i scoff at practical functionality

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

if youre not giving money to the worlds biggest corporation/not participating in the conspicuous consumption rat race then you hate transgendered people, minorities, Hillary Clinton, and women

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
all the nice headphones I've ever owned had a removable, replaceable double-male cord, so the male-iphone cords will fix your problems

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I'm prioritizing the money I give to Audio-Technica over a theoretical tithe to Apple.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Blockade posted:

if youre not giving money to the worlds biggest corporation/not participating in the conspicuous consumption rat race then you hate transgendered people, minorities, Hillary Clinton, and women

what if i hate all those people but i don't want to buy an iphone do i still have to

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Aralan posted:

what if i hate all those people but i don't want to buy an iphone do i still have to

Buy one of those chinese iphones sold by fake steve jobs.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
post the vegan fonzi crying by the steve jobs flowers already and the thread is summarized

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
"Oh hey the new iPhone came out" *pulls out wallet*
"Oh you need a proprietary connector to use earbuds? Ok *pulls out wallet*
*goes home and has sex*

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

*only eats food from paleolithic age*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ahahaha

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I want this framed on my wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Is this the sexual awakening thread?

• Locked thread