Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

JiveHonky posted:

it is spoo resistant, not spoo proof. there is a big diff, be careful out there

when will they build an iphone capable of fully resisting my jisms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lol, people still care about what Apple releases?

Heh :smuggo:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

FilthyImp posted:

Lol, people still care about what Apple releases?

Heh :smuggo:

I'm about to release on your face

Bro

Spidder
Jan 9, 2005
its all about COURAGE apple has so much COURAGE they are heroes this isn't creepy and cult-like at all

naem
May 29, 2011

Looking forward to Apple releasing I-cord©™®

A revolutionary way to keep your apple©™ wireless ibuds®©™ connected by an Iwire®©™ so you won't lose them if they fall out of your ear

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
lol just lol if you care about the cord you loving idiots.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I wish one of these loving companies would work on the radical idea of improving the sound quality when you actually use the thing as a phone. Can you imagine how many phones you could sell if you could truthfully advertise "Sound is landline quality"?

That would be nice but instead they concentrate on cameras and head phone ports. What a bunch of assholes.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I wish one of these loving companies would work on the radical idea of improving the sound quality when you actually use the thing as a phone. Can you imagine how many phones you could sell if you could truthfully advertise "Sound is landline quality"?

That would be nice but instead they concentrate on cameras and head phone ports. What a bunch of assholes.

This would be cool but no one uses their phone to make calls.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Can you imagine how many phones you could sell if you could truthfully advertise "Sound is landline quality"?

i am pretty sure they not only imagined this but actually figured out how many more phones they could sell if they focused on sound quality, and then realized that it was a small number because an increasing number of people just text, and that even the people who use the phone wouldn't give a poo poo about having "landline quality" sound.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Besides, their target audience would go "what the hell is Landline?"

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
well, my fellow willenial, i am having a v powreful reaction to this new I-PHONE and it..

*pager buzzes*
*display reads 8008135*

ehehhehehe

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
Oops, i thought this was about the Galaxy Note 7, my mist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm about to release on your face

Bro
Well t least it would be the first original thing Apple's released since Jobs died.

:hehe:

• Locked thread